Once we reach the torture room and they have strapped me down really tight I just lean my head against the headrest, already knowing Mikael will be taking his good old time to get his ass in here. Instead, he only takes like five minutes and he too has a sick smile on his face, one different than the one he normally has come into this room.

Now this probably should pique my interest but it does and suddenly I want to ask him why he and the two are smiling like that, what's different about today that makes them so excited but before I can ask anything there is a knock on the door.

Mikael goes over to the door and his smile gets just a tiny bit brighter

"Why did you call me down here" Instantly I know I knew that voice it was a voice I had heard multiple times before but I just couldn't place who it belonged too

Mikael says something I can't hear before he is opening the door wider, letting that person into the room. Mikael looks straight at me as the person enters the room and suddenly I know why everyone was so excited about this specific torture.

When Alex sees me strapped to the chair looking at how I look a wave of surprise goes over his face, he holds eye contact for a couple of seconds before his eyes drift down to my arms then my stomach which is poorly coved by my shredded shirt and then my legs. I know I look like hell but what do you expect when you get tortured every day.

Alex looks back to his father with a questioning look, asking him I'm sure what the hell am I doing here looking like this and what the hell he is doing here. Mikael smiles an almost reassuring smile at his son, almost it looks like he isn't even really trying to make it convincing.

"I thought now would be a good time to help you with your skills, you need all the practise you can get boy" Mikael exclaims looking very pleased with himself, go goes over and grabs one of the chairs again the wall and sits on it looking at his son expectantly

"on-on her, you want me to practise torturing someone on a person I actually know" I can tell Alex really doesn't want to do this but he doesn't want to upset his father either

"Is there a problem son" Mikael practically gits it out, all his earlier amusement gone

Alex shakes his head going slowly over to the tray of things, at this point all of them have been used on me and every single one of them sucks. Glancing at me for a second Alex slowly picks up the small scalpel with a not-so-steady hand. Walking slowly to stand in Infront of me he looks straight at the ground and instead of staring at him, I look over to Mikael to see him slightly seething with anger.

When Alex finally looks up at me I try to keep my face blank, I think he doesn't want to do this but then he had no problem using me to get information out of me so really I don't know if this is just an act like before.

He brings the scalpel toward my thigh, he doesn't press down very hard but he keeps looking at my face trying to see if he is hurting me in the slightest and when I don't do anything he slowly puts more pressure until eventually he cuts my skin and there is blood but because I'm so used to this I don't make a face not even in the slightest. I mean I barely felt that as it is.

Knowing I didn't make a face Alex looks down at my thigh and for a slight second surprise covers his face noticing for the first time there is blood, he looks back at my face and notices I haven't done anything. Breaking eye contact I look over at Mikael seeing he is still mad, probably knowing that I need to feel more pain for him to be happy for that day, much more pain.

Getting off the wall Mikael stands up and goes over to the tray grabbing something, this draws Alex's attention away from me and toward his father

"come on son she isn't going to tell us anything like that, you have to really get into it" Before either of us knows what is happening he has pushed Alex away and is stabbing something in my other thigh