Chapter 3 Dinner and failed plastic surgeries

Start from the beginning

Why that cheeky lil. Why is he annoying me ? let him go annoy Rafa. I'm sure she'd enjoy it . Her face practically looked like the heart eye emoji when she saw him .

*Ding Ding Ding*

I don't think I've ever been happier to receive a text from Jasmine.

I opened it up and it said :

"Hey loser , how's the dinner going ?"

I decided to reply just so I can ditch Martijn for a while and because she's my bestie , I swear if it were someone else , I'd probably forget they even texted me.

"Hey Jas, its going terrible for me , the others seem to be having fun"

"What happened ?"

"Well there's this guy , he's my dad's business partner. He and his family came from Amsterdam because my dad and him are working on a business project, so we met up with them at this super fancy restaurant and the guy has a daughter and a son , the girl was okay, except for the part when she ruined my plan of ditching everyone and was all over Alex. And that son of theirs, let me tell you ,this kid is an absolute nightmare, I literally just told him that he annoys me, like right to his face and what does he tell me ? He says he's gonna stay right here . And we have to live with them for an entire month !! Uggghhh this is torture ! Jasmine what I'm I gonna do !?"

"Is he cute ?"

"What ??"

"The guy's son , IS HE CUTE?"

"Dude I literally just threw a cyber tantrum and you ask me if he's cute ?"

"What, he's dutch so he must be cute ! Martin Garrix is dutch and he's absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and girl Hardwell is dutch and you're  all over him"

"Well , to be honest he is good looking , but they're all literally good looking , even his sister"

"Ohhhh you're  gonna stay in the same house with a cute dutch guy for a month , lucky you !"

" Jasmine, you're completely off topic"

"Sorry , if he's really as annoying as you say he is, just stay in your room and try to avoid him in general. I wouldn't do that if I were in you though ;) "

"Oh thanks I would've never thought of that" I replied said sarcastically.

"Jas, he made fun of my laptop bag"

"Tone down the sarcasm jess , He did? how dare he?! Anyways, I'm going to sleep , nighty night love"

"You know that's never gonna happen , and I know right? Goodnight , I hope the bed bugs bite you and you transform into a smarter person who doesn't fantasize about dutch guys"

"You know you do it too"

Okay, now back to reality . Wait was he trying to open my laptop ?What in the hell ? I'm going to murder him.

"Get your dirty hands off of Lex Luther"

"Lex Luther ? Oh my god ? did you name your laptop ?"

"What no I didn't"

" Sure you didn't ."

"I didn't name my laptop you idiot, and what the hell did you think you were doing trying to open up my private property ?"

"I was trying to get a glimpse of that project you were working on"

"What the heck ? I wasn't working on anything"

"You're  a really bad liar , you know that right ?"

"Leave me alone"

"Yeah you wish"

"Oh no, I'm not wishing, I'm praying that you'll leave me alone.
I put my hands up in a prayer position and dramatically yelled "Our father who art in heaven, please remove this evil person from my sight , for he is the devil's minion sent from hell to torture my existence , if he can't leave me alone , at least send me one of your angels to help me through this entire month , please have mercy on me , Amen"

I opened my eyes to see him wearing that smirk again , what did I do that amused him so much?

"Drama queen"

"What the ? you're  really asking to get slapped aren't you ?"

His smirk grew wider . Just as I was about make a sassy comment the others came .

"Okay gang are you ready ? we're  leaving now " My dad said trying to be all cool.

"Yes ! I'm excited to spend a whole month with you guys !" Laura exclaimed

'So am I, Laura , so am I ' Alex replied.

We were walking to the car when Rafa came next to me and whispered

"Oh my god , Martijn is so cute , I can't believe they're gonna stay with us for an entire month ! I'm so excited !"

"So am I Rafa , so am I"

This is gonna be an eventful month. Eventful meaning I'm gonna stay in my room ,eat pizza and watch Netflix for an entire month . Oh joy.

_______________________________

A.N.

Seriously , how cute is Jasmine ?? She's so awesome !
And just a quick note , Jessica's laptop , Lex Luther is actually based on my laptop hehehe , Yes , I did name my laptop Lex Luther , don't you dare judge me lol ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! :D