As soon as Mu Qiao's front foot got off the car, an unknown object in the sky flew towards Mu Qiao, attracting everyone's attention, and the unknown object landed steadily in front of Mu Qiao.

"Master, don't leave your cute smart little cutie."

Everyone was a little surprised to see the little robot in front of them, this little guy is really lively.

Lan Zeruoxi directly covered his face, he didn't expect that this robot was assembled to be this virtue.

I originally wanted to make the robot lively and accompany Mu Qiao well, but I didn't expect to make such a fuss.

"Master Mu, your robot is really different, I have never seen such a vibrant robot."

"Of course! I'm super cute, I can do a lot of things, and I can help the owner do a lot of things! The

little robot looks tsundere, with a small expression "╭(╯^╰)╮" to show the tsundere to the fullest.

"Master Mu, did you make this yourself? You're amazing. Lan

Zeruoxi pretended to be surprised, and his acting skills were full of points.

Those people did not take the little temper of the little robot to heart, but felt very cute, and when they heard Lan Zeruoxi's words, they echoed one after another.

"yes, yes."

"I haven't seen such a cute robot, and the sound is good."

"Thank you."

Mu Qiao glanced at Lan Zeruoxi, not knowing what he had in mind, and accepted the praise of the other adults with a smile.

"Gentlemen, we have also seen the tree, let's get in the car quickly."

Seeing that everyone had arrived, the leader asked the adults to get on the bus.

"Mu Qiao, you have a car with Lord Lanze and Lord Vado."

Mu Qiao nodded, helped the little robot sort out the somewhat messy short sleeves, pulled it and the suitcase and followed Lan Zeruoxi onto the small spaceship.

As soon as he entered, a refreshing cold breeze rushed in, driving away the heat on Mu Qiao's body.

The door of the small spaceship closed in the back, and Lan Zeruoxi took the suitcase in Mu Qiao's hand.

"Let's go, I'll take you to meet Lord Vadow first, and then take you to your room to make this little guy move a little."

Before Mu Qiao could speak, the little one had consciously covered his mouth.

Mu Qiao was so cute that he didn't resist rubbing the little guy's round head fiercely, and his mouth was not real, and it was useless to cover it.

As soon as he entered the hall, Mu Qiao smelled the fragrance of tranquility.

"Lord Wado, I brought the Mu Qiao that Lord Sibo said before to meet you."

Lan Zeruoxi came to Lord Vadow's side, his attitude was respectful, and he consciously lowered his tone.

Mu Qiao followed behind Lan Zeruoxi and saw a young and handsome man sitting on the sofa, as if holding a person in his arms, unable to see clearly through the blanket.

This is the first time Mu Qiao has seen Lord Vado, and judging by Lan Zeruoxi's attitude, this Lord Vado must have a very noble status.

From entering the spaceship to the hall, everyone walks lightly along the way, and Lord Vadow should pay great attention to the person in his arms.