Afraid that the smell of blood would attract other beasts, Mu Qiao did not care about the blood splattered on his body, and forcefully used the bow and arrow arrow to separate the meat from the rabbit.

Open the bag, stuff the rabbit meat indiscriminately, stuff the whole bag, carry the bag and run out of the forest.

Mu Qiao was not so happy at a moment, glad that he had chosen such a house that was both remote and close to the forest.

Otherwise, he is now covered in blood, and the appearance of carrying a whole bag of meat does not know how noticeable it is.

Mu Qiao returned home, his legs were a little soft, and he accidentally fell to the ground for a while, and his heartbeat was fast and could not calm down.

Unable to be afraid, Mu Qiao tried to get up and drag the bag to the kitchen, and he didn't care if there was blood and dirt on his body.

Put the bag into the kitchen, Mu Qiao went upstairs to get clothes, took off the clothes on his body after coming down, burned them directly, grabbed a water scoop and poured them on his body.

The water was so cold, extremely cold, Mu Qiao kept pouring water on his body without realizing it, and his hair and face had to be washed.

After making sure that the smell of blood on his body was washed, Mu Qiao stopped, wiped the water droplets on his body with a towel, and went out the door with a shovel.

Mu Qiao used a shovel to bury the blood dripping all the way, and even lit the weeds to hide the smell of blood.

Mu Qiao checked back and forth many times to make sure there was no trace of blood before returning home.

Physically and mentally exhausted, he sat down on the chair next to the earthen stove, the tight strings in his heart relaxed, and looking at the whole bag of meat in the corner of the wall, Mu Qiao had a trace of reality and joy.

Phew~ It's so exciting.

Mu Qiao rested for a few minutes, cleaned the blood stains in the yard, and went upstairs to sleep.

Lan Zeruo came back in the evening, and as soon as he entered the door, he smelled a trace of blood.

Lan Zeruoxi was instantly wary, carefully sniffing the smell, and the closer to the kitchen, the stronger the smell of blood.

Smelling the bloody smell on his face, Lan Zeruoxi couldn't help but want to gag, and a terrible thought flashed in his mind.

It won't be Mu Qiao inside, right?!

Lan Zeruoxi suddenly lost the courage to go in and confirm it, and turned around sharply and ran upstairs frantically.

Seeing Mu Qiao, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, Lan Zeruoxi's heart was put down.

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.

It wasn't that Mu Qiao was in danger, Lan Zeruoxi was in the mood to go downstairs to look at the things in the kitchen.

He slipped through the crack in the door, found a blood-stained bag in the corner, and opened it to see that it was full of meat.

Since coming here, I haven't seen meat, where did Mu Qiao find the meat?

Take a closer look, the spiritual energy contained in these meats is very abundant, could it be the meat of the beasts in the forest?

I checked Mu Qiao just now, Mu Qiao was not injured, how did Mu Qiao get these meats?

Lan Zeruoxi stayed in the second-floor room, waiting for Mu Qiao to wake up.

It was getting darker and darker outside, and the room was gradually falling into darkness, so Lan Zeruoxi only turned on the light outside the room.