The people around also heard about last night's incident, and in the end, Mu Bai sent the people back to the district chief's house.

I didn't expect that Mu Qiao, who was usually weak and incompetent in front of them, would have the courage to resist.

Although they didn't quite believe that Mu Qiao really dared to do that, just in case, they were afraid that he would really do it on an impulse.

"I don't have a hobby of killing people, I'll spare you this time, next time... Hehe.

As soon as

Mu Qiao let go, the group of people helped the district chief's baby son and ran quickly.

In fact, studying heavy weapons to deal with zombies is Mu Qiao's job, dissecting zombies and studying serum are just Mu Qiao's personal hobbies and pastimes.

If the district chief's son comes to provoke himself again, he doesn't mind treating him as a guinea pig.

After Mu Qiao repaired the generator and prepared to go to the garbage dump to find some treasures, he heard Mu's mother say that the field will be watered in a few days, and Mu Qiao wants to use these equipment to assemble a water truck.

When Mu Qiao walked to the garbage dump, there were other people in the huge garbage dump picking up scrapped equipment, and when he glanced at those people looking at him inexplicably, Mu Qiao went directly to the small world he was looking for before as if he didn't see it.

Mu Qiao, who entered the garbage dump, was like a fish in water, swimming freely in his own world.

For the next day, Mu Qiao was busy choosing equipment that could be used, and did not go home for lunch.

Mu Qiao wanted to find a stone that could be used as a hammer, and as soon as he stood up, his eyes were dark, and he knelt down directly.

"Shhh-"

Mu Qiao was defenseless for a while, and knelt directly on a pile of scrap iron, smashing until his knees were sore.

Mu Qiao shook his head and held his hands on the ground for a long time before his vision became clearer.

Mu Qiao rolled over and sat on the ground, looking at the small piece of iron tied in the palm of his hand, and directly pulled it out neatly, his face was expressionless as if he was unconscious, allowing blood to flow out of the wound and drip on the ground and seep into the soil.

This body is also too weak, and its eyes are black without lunch.

Standing up, Mu Qiao found the stone in his hand and went back to work, the "bang" sound continued, and several pieces of iron were assembled together by violent means.

It just so happens that there is a scrapped tractor-style machine, the appearance looks okay, and the equipment inside has no possibility of salvage.

The most important thing in the garbage dump is all kinds of equipment parts, and Mu Qiao disassembled several machine parts to assemble a water truck.

The last step is to install the soul of the machine, the engine, Mu Qiao does not plan to use the fuel engine in this place, and is ready to use solar energy as power to drive this water truck.

Mu Qiao went to get the engine he had made before, and when he came back, he saw a group of people gathered around his machine.

The group saw Mu Qiao come back and make way for a road, standing aside and talking, Mu Qiao ignored them to install the engine directly and put the solar panels on the roof of the car.

"Mu Qiao, what are you doing? Why is there still a circle with a tin sheet, and there is something weeding in front? I know every day to research something useless, and I don't know how to help my family share some of the work in the field.