Chapter 1

Soul.

What is a soul? Admittedly many people have their views on what is a soul. As such I'm intitled to my own option as well, I don't believe in such thing as a 'soul' I mean like I will only believe it if I saw it with my very own eyes.

I mean I have my own opinions on what a 'soul' is. Majority of people thought that a soul is their very being, that white milky thing in your body, I can't help but shake my head when they say that. Mortal and humans such as us doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend and understand the soul, thus we came up with theories— Wild theories at that—

I may be wrong, but mehh

I think that the soul is only the mind and the subconscious —memories, subconsciousness and the awareness of your very being—

After all

If a soul is given another being's memories rather than their own, would they be the same soul?

If a soul is in another being's body with memories of the previous body intact, would they be the same person?

In the end, if you retain your awareness of self. It doesn't matter how many memories you consume and it certainly doesn't matter how many bodies you change. As long as your subconscious and Awareness doesn't disappear in the chaotic sea.

In some religion I forgot the name of, there exist something called a soul resonance—Im not very good at remembering things— the things is, it says that people may have the same soul, similar soul so it is possible for those people to share their memories— The World can't go any crazier than this, right?—

Of course if you watch animes and movies in the likes of harry Potter and Fate series they will tell you different things. As my state —More like a random thought— earlier people have their views on the soul if we start to wanting to comprehend the soul we'll take a long time.

But I disgress.

Oh by the way my name was Ethen Rampedi, an a African Name and yes I was a male despite my name.

And yes emphasize on was.

After all its not every day that you died and lived to tell the tale.
        ——————————————————————————
Ethen was a weird child growing up , not rediculous things like being a super genius — he is slightly above genius level—or a man child —mature unlike his peers— He's childish alright, like any other children,cruel and innocent. But there's this aura around him that reeks nerdy and all types of weirdness.

It wasn't until his father died that his mother realized just how odd her child is.

It wasn't until he reached his teen —13 yrs at most— that his mother realized just how abnormal her child is.

Exaggerating? Yes. But not so much.

After all it isn't every day that a child is oddly fascinated in matters of death and the mind.

                                   —×—

Ethen knew he isn't 'okay' in the head. Well, more like his EQ is stunting his growth. He's more logical than a ordinary human being and he has common sense. Something that majority of the world can't claim to have. Ironic that it's called common sense yet it's not Common at all.

At 13years old his father died, many would think that he would cry, brawl like a teen he is.

Oddly enough he didn't cry, he didn't even shed a single tear. His small EQ striking yet again.

That doesn't mean he doesn't love his father, no.. he love his father but the tears won't come.

The pain inside him was dull, he felt pain alright. but it is dulled, it isn't the sharp, chocking pain that he had heard about.