Chapter 22

I woke up to Chay sleeping soundly in my arms. I kissed him softly and snuck out slowly. I still had something to do.

I am not sure if my father got the message clear but I wasn't going to take that risk. I had to make sure that he got the message clear. Crystal clear.

I got ready and went down to meet my dad in the meeting room. I deliberately made sure my buttons were left open, leaving the marks on my neck visible for all to see. I went up to my father and his eyes narrowed and glittered when he saw all of Chay's handiwork all over me.

"What's this?" My father gestured to me. I smirked.

"That's my boyfriend's handiwork all over me."

"Kinn!!"

"What?! You drop that tone with me. You are lucky I haven't done anything to you yet for what you did to Chay."

"Did nothing I say get into your head?! He's going to make you weak. He will influence your decisions. He will cripple you."

"Not having him in my life will do that. I haven't wavered in my decision making and that is not going to happen. But if anything happens to Chay, trust me when I say, I will deliberately fuck up every single decision."

"Kinn! Do you know what you are saying?! Risking the family for some kid?!"

"He isn't some kid Dad. He's the one I love. He is young but not stupid. In fact if anything, he's incredibly fearless, being with me despite knowing the shit it can bring him into.  And the only thing I can do is make sure he's safe and never regretting the decision he has made to be with me. He can choose anyone in the world and he chose me. Contrary to the fact people think I can get anyone, the fact is, it isn't. Because people are so afraid of what I do, who I am and me myself, no one will ever love me for whom I am. But Chay does and no one is going to fuck this up for me. And the next person that does, is dead in my hands. And that means you too."

My father stared at me stunned.

"You wouldn't dare.."

"Try me. You just try. And to prove my point, go ask your fucking girlfriend/mistress, whomever that bitch is, go ask her if she sees a black car outside her place. Its been there for the last week and it will be there forever until you lay off Chay."

"You...mother.."

"Don't curse yourself dad."

I turned and walked off, opening the door coming face to face with Chay.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you Phi.. is everything ok?"

I nodded, grabbing his hands in mine and talking about breakfast. Chay just nodded quietly and we walked.

Just as we reached the dining hall, Chay turned to look at me.

"You know Phi, you were wrong earlier."

"Hmm? Wrong? About?"

"Wrong to think I would regret it. I would never regret it and I would choose you every single time, without fail."

My eyes became incredibly bright and I told myself not to shed a single fucking tear. Chay caressed my face gently.

"I love you Phi, I couldn't do without you and I am glad you chose me too. I don't think we will have the easiest life ahead but just make sure, no matter what you do, just come back to me at the end of the day ok, as alive as you can. Ok?"

I nodded. As alive as I can, was a good middle ground. I smiled as Chay kissed me on my cheeks and took off for breakfast; being his shy awkward self again amongst Tankhun and the rest.

I just watched quietly from the door, leaning against it, watching my boyfriend amongst people I love and cherish.

It couldn't get any better and yet it would, with Chay in my life.

With that, this fan fiction on KinnxChay comes to an end. I never really thought this pairing would take off but guess, I should never say never, huh?

And surprisingly, they have grown on me so much too. Never knew quiet little Chay had so much in him to be able to tame our fiesty Kinn. With yet another #lovewinsall, till the next story!