Chapter 15

Phi Kinn sent me back to my room after a while. I held his hands as we walked down the hallway.

Once we got to my room, I looked at him.

"I see you tomorrow morning ok?"

I nodded.

"I want to speak to Kim so give us a while. Do you have plans?"

"Hmm no. I may go back home tomorrow."

"Owh, you want to go back still?"

"At least to bring back more clothes. What else would I wear if I run out of clean stuff?"

P Kinn looked at me, from top to toe.

"I have 2 choices. Do you want to hear them?"

I looked at him and instantly knew where he was heading. I blushed deeply and chased him away. He smiled, gave me a soft feathery kiss on my forehead and went off. I watched as he walked off and I went into my room.

The next day, I woke up around 9am, had breakfast and then popped by my house. I picked up clothes and my guitar and came back around 2pm. When I came back, I saw Kim and Kinn intensely arguing in the drawing room but I didn't dare interrupt. I just went off to my room quietly.

As I sat down and strummed my guitar, my conversation with P Kim from last night floated to mind.

"You had liked me since high school days! So what happened?!"

"I changed. I realized that I had been nursing feelings for someone who just saw me as a tool to hurt his own family and take his revenge. No matter what your reasons were; you shouldn't have preyed on my feelings."

"I loved you too Chay! Dont you trust me?"

"I do. I know you love me. But your love shouldn't have come with terms and conditions. You only started loving me once you realized hurting me wouldn't allow you to get the desired effect. Then you realized I was a good kid and you fell for it. You should have loved me regardless. Not use my love as a way of means. You sought me out to intentionally hurt me. He has gone out of his way to make sure I'm never hurt, no matter how minute. That's the difference between you two."

"Chay.."

"The ship has sailed Phi. I honestly always thought I would go running back to you once I saw you. But the moment I realized that I wasn't in love, was when the person I wanted to comfort at that exact moment, wasn't you but rather P Kinn. If you had seen his face when you saw him, you would have realized how hurt he was. He loves you as a brother but hearing you were also back to fight the same hand as him for affection, troubled him so much. And that was the moment, that made me realize, that I actually wanted to be by his side, to make sure he was ok."

P Kim just looked at me silently and in shock as I took my leave. I was jolted back to my present by the door knocks.

I opened the door to find Phi Kinn standing there. Though he didn't say a word, his eyes spoke a million words. I opened my arms to me and he dove in for a hug.

"It's ok Phi. Im here. I'm here."

P Kinn just held onto me tightly with every word I uttered.

"Come in Phi. Sit down. Do you want a drink?"

I sat P Kinn down on my bed, kneeling down in front of him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He shook his head again.

"What can I do?"

He shook his head, indicating nothing. I held onto his hands and took it in mine, kissing his hands softly. He looked at me. I knew he was hurting from his conversation with Kim. I wanted him to feel better. But I didn't know how to go about it.

I leaned up to kiss him softly on his lips. "Chay...."

"Let me just do this for you.."

"I can't let you do this. This isn't how I want it to go."

"Being together isn't dictated by an event or time. It's about the moment. Right now, the one I love is hurting and I want to comfort him. Can't I?"

Kinn looked at me. His eyes glimmering, before the first tear dropped, I leaned in for another kiss. I kissed him again softly, putting a bit mote pressure on the following kisses. Kinn held onto my face, involuntarily deepening it.

We finally broke away, after a while, my lips swollen and red, his not any better. Kinn leaned his head on my forehead, smiling.

"Thank you."

"Hmmm" I hummed in response, just wondering how to let him know I wanted more.

My thoughts were becoming dirtier by the minute and this man in front of me wasn't helping, with his top 2 buttons off, a hint of his chest glistening, his cherub lips, soft hair and smooth skin.

Ah, I was so screwed. I was finally behaving like a typical 18 year old. Screw this shit man.