Chapter 12

I was truly shocked. I never expected Kim to turn up. I didn't know why I was so stunned on even seeing him.

When I had held onto Chay, it felt so different. For all that I have done with Sun, I never hugged him intimately or with feelings of any kind. When I held onto Chay, I felt like I was pouring my heart into it and he appeared to be responding. I would ask but I never could now, could I?

I was even more stunned hearing Chay speak. Under all of that fluff, was a steely young man. He reminded me of Porsche for a bit. Even before I could ask or tell Chay anything, I felt we been separated and that too, by my very own brother.

But Kim was Chay's first love, the apple of his eyes, the sparkle in his walk, the I dunno all that love jazz. My face was just stricken. I couldn't even hold it in.

I gathered all of my courage and looked at Kim.

"Welcome home Kim. I'm sure Pa is very happy to see you. I will get your room prepared now. I will leave you here with Chay. Have a good chat."

I was about to walk away when Chay held onto my hand. I turned to look at him.

"Chay.."

"No."

"Let go Chay.. Kim is watching."

"I said no."

"Chay, let me go. Kim is here. Talk to him."

"I don't need to. I don't want to."

"Stop behaving like a 5 year old. He's here to make things right. Isn't that good? That's sensible. He's more for you."

"You stop behaving like a kid too and pushing me to him when I just told him in front of you, there's nothing for us to straighten out. Are you really going to leave me here with him?"

"Yes"

"Don't I mean anything to you P Kinn?"

"What are you even on about? You are also important. Like Porsche, Vegas, etc."

"You know what I mean. I thought I'm the young one here. You want to play dumb?"

"Stop making things difficult Chay."

Chay sighed and let go of my hand. But before I could walk away, I heard him tell Kim.

"There's nothing for us to talk about. As you can probably tell, there is something happening between me and him even if he doesn't want to talk about it. If there is anyone I want to straighten things out with, it's him. Not you."

And, this minx just walked off, back to his room, leaving me and Kim standing there, in the most awkward situation I ever been.

EVER.

This Chay will be the death of me. I looked at Kim who just stared back at me.

"What's this? You decided to steal the guy I love?"

"Kim.. you know that's not it. How could you? Do you know how much I want to slap you now?!"

"Well, do it then. Maybe it will assuage your guilt then. Seriously?! He's 8 years younger than you. What do you guys even have in common? He's not like Sun, you know that right?!"

I saw red then, jumping onto Kim! We got into a fight. As it was, I was already hurting from my fight with P Thun and now this. We attracted way too much attention and everyone came running out. The fight was broken apart and Chay came out too, stunned at what was going on. Porsche held onto Kim whilst Vegas pulled me back!

Everyone was stunned, to see P Kim appear suddenly and to see us fighting even so. My father roared at us over what was happening.

"Well, ask this asshole. Going around trying to steal a 18 year old."

Kim spat out bitterly. Chay's eyes opened wide. Porsche looked at Kim confusedly and then he looked over at me and Chay. Seeing our expressions, he had figured it out.

There was once again pin drop silence. Then my father looked at Chay and asked him,

"You tell me, what is going on?"

Chay looked at him, terrified. I shook off Vegas and went up to Chay, grabbing his hand.

"No one is going to harass him whilst I'm around. Thats it for tonight. Everyone, just fuck off for tonight."

I pulled Chay away, dropping him off at his room and going back to mine, only to come face to face with Porsche.

Ah drat.