¤《Fįnåł Đęaťh》¤

TW:BLOOD, DEATH

Y/N'S POV

"Everyone calm down" Tubbo yelled. Everyone was freaking out, Dream escaped and revived Wilbur. Then TNT went off. I ran outside. "DREAM" I screamed. He laughed. Puffy had my kids. Tubbo and Tommy started fighting Dream, while I fought Wilbur.

"Y/n come on, you were going to distroy L'manburg" "was Wilbur" he laughed. He started swinging his sword at me. I blocked. We continued to fight as chaos broke loose.

Everything was going to quick. Me and Wilbur had been fighting for 30 minutes, I was growing tired. He could tell. Techno spawned withers, Phil was helping defend the withers. While I distracted, Wilbur stabbed me. I cluched my stomach. Wilbur stopped. Then smiled. "Oh y/n, if only you'd been on the right side" he chuckled.

"I-I was on the r--right side" he only smirked. "Well at least you still have another life" he laughed. He didn't know. Tubbo saw me and ran over. It was raining. He held me. "Oh dramatic much, she has another life" Wilbur rolled his eyes. "NO SHE DOESNT" Tubbo cried. "Yes she does" Wilbur grabbed my wrist.

One heart. It was slowly fading. His eyes widened. Then he shook his head. "It's her own fault" Tommy stopped fighting Techno. "Finally give up" he smirked. "Y/N" Fundy ran over.

Slowly my vision was becoming blurry. "I'm s--sorry Tubbo, it was never meant to be" then I slipped into the darkness.

Tubbo's POV

"I'm s--sorry Tubbo, it was never meant to be" then the heart of her wrist turned black. She died. Blood covered my hands. My sister was actually dead, truly dead.

"And that was the story of your mother" I closed the book. Kayla, Evan, Faith, and Oliver smiled. "She sounds amazing!" The 10 year old smiled. "She was, Oliver" I smiled. "When will we see her again?" Faith asked. "Someday you will, but it'll be years" Kayla smiled. "I remember her a little bit" I smiled. "Well come on, let's go" they grabbed their things and walked out of the house. Fun followed us. The fox we got after Y/n's death. I smiled at the memory.

"I am gonna get a fox named Fun!" We all started laughing. "I swear, that's a promise you stupid furry!" Then Fundy started chasing her around.

We waved to Fundy on the way. Sure L'manburg was gone, but somehow Y/n's house was still standing. After L'manburg was destroyed, we all moved. We stayed near the ruins. Dream stopped visiting since we never made a new country again.

Soon we were at the old tree. Well new, Niki burned the old one down. So we all planted a beautiful cherry tree. Y/n's grave sat under it. We placed the flowers on it. I saw her hoodie and sword draped on the grave. I knew Fundy did that.

"Hey Niki" Niki smiled. "Niki!" The four kids ran and hugged her. "Hello" she laughed. "We visited mama" her smiled was now a sad smile. "That's nice" the day y/n died she wasn't there to say goodbye. Everyone could tell she regretted not being there. "Did you leave her favorite flower?" Evan nodded. "Yup, and one day we'll see her!" Niki nodded. "Someday we all will"

Walking back we saw Wilbur, and Tommy. After Wilbur killed Y/n he thought we were lying about it, so he acted like he didn't care. I missed her, and I missed Ranboo.

"Hello" a cheery voice said to me. I turned to see someone. She had brown hair, her eyes were fully blue, her stomach had a blue color dripping from it, she was transparent, she had ram horns, ears, and a small tail, and those pitch black patches on her skin. "Did you miss me?"

Words 650!
Final chapter for Lost Soul! I had to :] make sure to eat and drink water :]

-Ace

Update! I found the anthem for L'manberg!:]

-Ace