¤《Ełėctįøn》¤

Yall know the drill by now

Soon the election came. Me being me I choose to skip it

I was still confused, why did I still have blue blood. If a lost soul is revived then it should go away, but if their a god/goddess then no. I'm not a goddess though. If I was I would know right? I did read that one goddess went missing but I can't be her, for fuck sake she's The Goddess of Karma. A little like chaos but she only gives karma to people who deserve it, and she can manipulate people as well. That's why lots of people are scared of her. But she had a lost friend with a goddess who also went missing. The Goddess of Light. The goddess of Light can control anything good or make light. Two completely different goddesses of two different things yet they were friends. I don't remember where the book went I'll have to find it.

I farmed a bit before hearing screaming, and Wilbur and Tommy running away. 'What the fuck' I walked over to the stage to see Schlatt. "Y/n come up here " he told me. "O-okay?". I walked up to him. He told me he wanted me to help him with some of his duties, he told me that I was basically the vice president, but I wasn't?, no sense I know. He also told me that Tommy and Wilbur are no longer welcomed in L'manburg.

Days went by and still no Tommy and Wilbur. Schlatt made a lot of unnecessary changes to L'manburg, erm or now known as manburg. He also ordered me around a lot. "Y/n!" "Yeah Schlatt?" "Can you search for Tommy and Wilbur, they have been on manburg grounds and they aren't allowed to be" he told me. "Oh uhm y-yeah I guess". I walked off into the nearby forest. Only to find Tubbo talking to Tommy. "Tubbo?!" I asked in shock. "Y-y/n" "What the hell?" I looked at him. "Okay I'm just gonna act like I didn't see anything. "Thanks y/n" Tommy thanked me. "Its fine I'll talk to you later". As I walked off dream stopped me. "Hey y/n, do you know where Tommy is?" "Uhm no, no I don't". ''Oh okay I'm gonna keep my eye on you" and then he just walked off.

"Y/n do you wanna visit Tommy and Wilbur?" Tubbo asked me. "Of course I do!" I told him. He led me down to a place called Pogtopia, "Tommy Wilbur!" I yelled as I hugged them. "Not now y/n I have things to do" Wilbur then just walked off. "Is he okay?" I asked Tommy. "No he's been acting different" Tommy sighed. "Don't worry I'll talk to him later, Schlatt is probably looking for me" he only nodded.

484 words
I know the chapters are shorter but I'm gonna try and make them longer but my Birthday is in a couple days 🎂