¤《Ěréts Beťråyäł》¤

Short chapter sorry! Also this is really late I made this after the 20th chapter! I forgot to make this. Most thing on this chapter aren't canon bc I wasn't able to remember all of it so I'm sorry I only know a bit of this but I'm trying to add a bit.

TW: Blood, Fighting, betrayal?

Tubbo's POV

"SOMEONE GUARD Y/N" Wilbur shouted. Dream started attacking us, while y/n was recovering from whatever she was recovering from. "THERE AT THE TOWER!" Tommy screamed. "We need to hide somewhere" Fundy tried looking out from the hole, but he almost got hit by an arrow. The arrow flew right in between his ears. He immediately dropped back down. "I'm not going out there!" He was still in shock. "We need to do something" Wilbur started talking about a plan.

Sapnap's POV

"This is easy" I laughed, I purposely missed Fundy to cause fear. "I know. Where the hell is that one girl?" I was confused about what Dream was saying. "Who?" "I think her names y/n, she's really good at fighting" George spoke up from behind me. "Ah wait then where is she" "probably doing a sneak attack" "I don't think so. When I was on look out I saw them caring her body to the van" I answered them. "Oh so we do have an advantage" Dream laughed. "Well let's do this-" an arrow shot George's arm. He screamed in pain. Dream was pissed. And he jumped down from the tower. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. They shot more arrows. I didn't know weather to help George, or help Dream. I looked over to see George's arm bleeding a lot. The crimson color was everywhere. I handed him a instant heath potion.. hw downed it and sat down. "Its not that bad, it should heal just in time for the plan" he said to no one in particular.

I nodded, and looked out to see Dream fighting the child. He made the signal. It was go time.

Tubbo's POV

Eret said she had a volt full of items for us. But the weird thing was they said to not bring our gear, it made some sense i guess. I was excited to see it. We walked to it. "Wow!" We all raced to a chest. I opened mine, only to find it empty. "Hey uhm Eret-" "What does this button do?" "TOMMY NO-" The walls opened to reveal the Dream Team. "It was never meant to be" It was a trap. "TRAITOR" "WHAT THE FUCK" "WHY?!" We didn't have anything to defend ourselves with. We were going to die.

Words 442!
Go eat and drink water :]

-Ace