¤《Sømeťhįnğs Wřøng》¤

Tw, manipulation, fighting, yelling, talking about death

As I woke up I was on the stage. 'What the?' No one anywhere. "They aren't coming for you" I looked over to see Schlatt. "I thought they'd come for you as well, but they only came for Tubbo" he starred at me, sorrow in his eyes. "I'm sorry y/n truly" he then said "I know you're his twin, in fact I knew you as a kid" he smiled at me, then it hit me "wait dad? You died though-" "almost" he laughed "same thing that happened to you kid, come on you need to rest"

I sat in my room, why would they leave me?! I looked over to my bag. I walked over and grabbed the mask, putting it on I looked in the mirror. A smile on the once frowning mask. Then grabbing a cloak.

"Ah y/n!" Schlatt called to me. "Call me Shadow" "Okay new look good" "also you're now my right hand man- or women" he laughed. "Okay" "so we have a meeting with 'Pogtopia' today" he then walked over to the meeting room with me behind him. "Hello Wilbur" Schlatt faked smiled. "Cut the shit Schlatt, you tried to kill Tubbo" Tommy screamed at the man. "And y/n" Schlatt laughed. "W-what" he looked at him. "That doesn't matter" Wilbur glared at Schlatt. "Also who the hell is that" he pointed at me. "That's my daughter Shadow" he smiled at me nodding, I nodded back. "You are aware of what your father has done right?" Wilbur asked me. "I am well aware of that, I've come because of y/n" "What about her?" I glared at him threw my mask. "HAVE YOU NOT RELIZED Y/N'S MISSING" I screamed at him. "I'm aware so?" I starred in shock. "You don't care?! SHES GONE YOU PRICK" "Shadow go take a break outside" Quackity told me. I stormed out of there.

Sitting down I saw black spots on my skin. I tried rubing it off, but it didn't work. "Ooh hello who are you" bad walked up to me. "Oh uhm Shadow" "I'm badboyhalo but you can call me bad" he smiled at me. "SHADOW!" Someone called out "oh ill see you later bad" I waved at him before walking off.

"Ah y/n" Wilbur smiled at me. "Fuck off" Tommy was hiding I could sense him. "What? I know we left you, but come on y/n he tried to kill you and your twin" he laughed. "Yes but at least he's not insane you prick" I glared at him. "Y/n y/n y/n y/n come on we NEED you to help us fight-" "you don't care do you" I cut him off. "What?" He looked at me wide eyed. "You don't give a single shit for my feelings you're just like Schlatt!" I seethed. "You just want me to fight for you, I'm not just some tool Wilbur. I AM A FUCKING HUMAN BEING, NOT A HUMAN BUT STILL A LIVING CREATURE" I was crying now. "Y/n we need you, do you want us to die-" "STOP TRYING TO MINIPULAT ME" I screamed. "YOU CAN AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE TRYING" he started laughing. "You're smart y/n, to smart for your own good though" he laughed like a crazy person. "Y/n as soon as we go to war L'manburg goes boom" he starred not blinking. "W-what?!" I was shocked. "Y/n you'll see you've made the wrong choice you're going to die along with your father and brother" he smiled and walked off.

606 words!
Go check out my new story 《~♡Always Thinking About You》~♡