¤《Nėw Vîłłaìns》¤

Y/n's POV

As I awoke. I saw no one, yet again. Someone walked in the room. Phil. "Oh y/n you're up" he gave me a glass of water. "You should be able to go in a few days, but you need to take it easy" I nodded.

After a few days I was able to leave, only a few people came to visit. I was scouting around L'manburg when I heard someone behind me. "Hey y/n" I looked over to see Bad. "Hey Bad" I waved at him. "I heard what happened, are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine" we talked for a bit. After he left I left a note for Tubbo. Explaining why I'm gone. I put my mask on. Welcome back y/n . Came the voice. Good to be back. I continued to walk to my house. When I saw it, it was on fire again. It was far to late for anything inside. I stood there watching it. Whoever did this messed up. After hours of waiting. I started walking in a random direction. After days possibly weeks. I looked out, standing at the tallest hill near where Bellsburg used to be. Anyone could remember the old village. The three teens who tried helping, only to go to war with each other. It was sad, a zombie, ghost, and a blaze. All three died, even the ghost. She only appeared to look like one, and have all the powers except for being immortal. She was only a hybird. A sad truth that not everything could last forever. All good things must come to an end someday.

The sad truth for L'manburg. I was going to end it. For Wilbur, he wanted it to end, it was his unfinished symphony. His unfinished story. He was the writer, so he tried ended it, but some people stopped him from it. So I was going to help him end it.

Tubbo's POV

She left. I raced all over L'manburg looking for her. No one. Only the people of L'manburg, but no Y/n. I re-read the note.

To Tubbo
I'm sorry for this, but L'manburg must go down. As much as I love the country and the people of it. Wilbur tried to end it, his own country, but you all fixed it back up. I now will take matters into my own hands. L'manburg must go, I'm sorry in advance.

With much love
Y/n

Why?! L'manburg didn't need to end. Word got around to pretty much everyone about it. "Why?! She doesn't need to" Fundy cried out. "She thinks it needs to end, there's something we can do"

Y/n's POV

I smirked at L'manburg. You ready for some chaos? When am I not? I then lit the forest outside L'manburg on fire, as a warning. They most likely wouldn't listen, but still worth a little warning. As I hid, people ran to get water, completely ignoring my warning. So I walked in the shadows hiding from everyone. Then walked over to Tubbo's home. Grabbing my flint and steel. I thought about what I was doing. He wanted this. Sadly. Before I could even light the house on fire. Niki lit it on fire. I was shocked, but looked over to her. She knew what she was doing. We heard some yelling so we ran off.

"Niki why did you-" "you're right, Wilbur wanted it to end" she looked at me. She looked scared at what she'd done. "I can cover you, I already left the note saying I was going to end L'manburg" she hugged me. "Thank you" I hugged her back.

As I was planning what to do next, I noticed a familiar person. "What do you want Eret" she smiled awkwardly. "Uhm I heard what you're planning-" "out of anyone why do you care?" They looked shocked. "I- uhm because-'' She didn't know what to say. "Look Eret, Wilbur tried ending it. He succeeded as well, but they rebuilt what he wanted gone. It was his country that be wanted to end, his musical his symphony, when he wanted the music to stop they refused. So I'm finishing the job" She didn't say anything and walked off.

"Y/N" I heard Tubbo yelling towards me. "Ah Tubbo good to see ya" I said sarcastically. "Why did you burn down my house" "Hello to you to" he looked at me in disbelief. "What happened to you?! Do you not care that you destroyed my home?!" I laughed. sounding a lot like Wilbur. "Tubbo, L'manburg was doomed from the very moment it started" he looked terrified. "No i--it wasn't!" "Yeah?" I was smiling under the mask. "It broke friendships, broke apart family, and killed innocents" I snapped back. But no emotion was shown in my voice. "T-thats not true-" "Where's Tommy? Where's Wilbur? Where's Schlatt?" He didn't respond, so I continued. "They're dead! You exiled Tommy, so for all we know he's dead! You killed your own father. Wilbur died trying to end HIS country that he knew was destroying people. But you kept building, you are going to be the down fall of this country. Everyone in those walls are going to die. And if they don't they are going to suffer the rest of their lives" venom laced my voice as I spoke. What I was saying was true, and he knew it. He left without another word. I knew he'd be back.

Words 914!
Spoilers for the next book after this? Sorry for any misspelled words. I can barely spell thank God for text to speech