PART 68

Narrator

For the next week or so, the group did nothing but mourn and sleep around in their emptiness. They felt like life had lost its meaning.

The manager had tried to get the girls back on track, but Y/n defended them with all their might.

"They have to work and practice!" The manager yelled over the phone.

"Don't you get it?! SOMEONE DIED!!" Y/n yelled back.

The manager hung up abruptly.

Danielle's POV

I don't really know how much time we've missed, but it still really hurts.

Every time we wake up, we all share the exact same feeling of misery.

"Pass the bottle here!!" Hanni slurred.

Wonyoung handed over the bottle to her, but Minji snatched it away.

"Enough! You've been drinking way too much!" She scolded.

She took the glasses away once again.

The place was a mess. I don't really know how to move on from here. I don't think any of us do.

We're rotting here.

"Get up," Y/n said suddenly. "Guys, what are we doing?"

"What's it look like? We're trash." Haruto groaned.

"Are we really gonna sit here and let Namjoon go?" Y/n said. "We have to pick ourselves up!"

Everyone in the room nodded sadly in agreement.

"Every get up and clean yourselves." They ordered. "Now!"

We forced ourselves out and got ready, with the help of Y/n and Minji pushing us.

"What happens now?" Hanni groaned. "My head throbs."

"I'm going to teach you all how to fight against Namjoon and his friends." Y/n said. "Follow me."

We all stumbled to the nearby gym together, and Y/n provided us with equipment.

"So it goes around the knuckle and then around the wrist." Y/n wrapped my hands for me.

"Y/n... aren't you sad?" I asked.

"Of course I am, but now is not the time for it." They answered.

"Everybody line up!!" Haruto ordered, and we did.

"First person we're going to learn to fight against... is Bangchan." Y/n announced. "I'll teach you how to fight against his wrestling, and avoid his gunshot-punches."

"Minji you're up first." They said, and we watched keenly.

Minji stepped forward.

"Bangchan always starts off with a tackle, or he tries to go underneath your arms." They said, going in for a tackle.

"You want to exploit his height, and find a way to bring him into the floor, where you can put him in a chokehold, arm bar, those sorts." Y/n said.