PART 60

Narrator

Yeonjun had made it back to Korea. Namjoon had been waiting patiently for hours upon hours.

"You're back." Namjoon said in an angry tone. "And where's Wonyoung?"

"I tried to contact her, but she didn't respond." Yeonjun said.

Namjoon's POV

I'd actually been pretty worried about the two. I felt relieved to find that Yeonjun hadn't been hurt.

"Should we wait for Wonyoung?" Yeonjun suggested.

"No." I tapped my feet. "Follow me."

Wonyoung is like a daughter to me. I'm responsible for whatever happens to her. I'll make sure she makes it back to us safe.

Yeonjun and the rest followed me into a room with a blackboard.

"This is them." I drew a box. "And this is us."

They watched closely.

"Wonyoung's been gone for almost 20 hours." I said. "That means there are two possibilities."

Yeonjun nodded at me to continue.

"Either they found her out and are trapping her, or she's dead already." I said. "Or maybe she's lost. Which is an unlikely third possibility."

"What's this leading to, sir?" One man asked.

"Now, what Yoongi failed to do was plan. He had manpower, but lacked planning." I said. "Y/n's side however, were always well prepared at all times."

"So you're saying that we should find a way to foil their plans?" Yeonjun said.

"Precisely," I said. "If we can find a way to get past their plans, we would win without a thought."

"Mhm.." Yeonjun thought.

"Now. I have prepared plans for us too." I said.

"Either we go over there to see what's happening," I drew an arrow. "Or we wait for Wonyoung to return to us, no matter how long she spends there."

"I say we go for the first option," a guy said. "They don't stand a chance."

"No, their Y/n is scary," another countered.

"We can also find a way to turn Y/n over to our side," I drew a few circles in our box, representing us. "And since Cheol is weak now..."

I drew multiple arrows from each circle into their box. And crossed out their star, along with other circles.

"They are guaranteed to lose." I said.

"Wait," Yeonjun suggested. "How about you and I go over and have a look around? We won't fight."

"Good idea." I said. "Let's go, I'll drive."

"Take care of the place." We headed out.

Yeonjun sat in the passenger seat, and I started the car.