PART 64

Narrator

Haruto was back, Wonyoung was okay, everything was smooth again.

Cheol snuck out early in the morning to run some errands.

Cheol's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 8am. Everyone else was still fast asleep. I quietly climbed out of bed so I could brush my teeth and get dressed.

I was about to leave, when someone appeared at the front door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Minji blocked me. "I've been strictly told by Haerin not to let you out."

"I have stuff to do," I said.

"Mhm, like going on another manhunt for Namjoon?" She said.

"No, I'm going to buy a present for Haerin," I said. "It's her birthday tomorrow."

She sighed and moved away from the door. "Wear this."

She handed me a really warm oversized winter coat.

"It's really cold out there." She said.

I opened the door and the ground was covered in snow. It was freezing. The warmth of the house was taken away by a gush of the outside wind.

I put the coat on and headed out on my own.

I walked alone in silence, with my hood up and my shoes sinking into the snow with each step I took until I reached the city centre. There were loads of shops and people by the time I was there.

"What do I buy??" I looked around cluelessly.

There were too many options. Expensive jewellery, cheap bracelets, but nothing really seemed to work.

I wasn't going to give up that easily and continued my search for the perfect present, when something suddenly caught my eye.

There were people fighting over something. I took a closer look at it and it was a tomato frog. The same frog that Haerin had really liked in a video, but she never got it.

 The same frog that Haerin had really liked in a video, but she never got it