PART 45

Narrator

Haruto's wild behaviour had been put a stop to, but he wasn't going to give up yet.

Haerin decided to get away from all the noise, when Haruto stops her.

"What are you doing?" She said, a little startled, "You're supposed to go to sleep."

"Are you single?" He asked.

"No. I'm with Cheolie." She dismissed angrily. "Don't try anything funny. I'm only for Cheolie and Cheolie only."

He grunted and went into the bedroom.

Cheol's POV

Haruto seems to be quite the guy. From what I've seen, he doesn't talk in groups, and he's very good at video games.

What he said to Danielle was not alright though. I decided to trust Y/n as they knew Haruto the best.

I was going to grab my earphones, when I saw Haruto hitting on Haerin.

I thought about stepping in, but stayed put and hid.

I won't lie, Haruto is a good-looking guy, and I was curious to find out.

I witnessed Haerin rejecting him, and my heart warmed up.

I walked over and hugged her from behind.

"Cheolie.. what's wrong?" She blushed and turned around.

"I love you too much." I said. "You tired?"

"How'd you know?" She smiled.

"I can see it," I answered. "Come on, we'll listen to the blended playlist."

We clean ourselves and pile up on top of each other in bed. Haerin looks like a cute cat when she sleeps.

Every time I try to toss and turn, Haerin always wakes up and clings back onto me, and pecks my face before going back to sleep.

Haruto's POV

I woke up feeling like shit, and took a quick scan around me.

Haerin and Cheol were asleep in the same bed, with earphones in. Haerin was like a little cat resting on Cheol's body.

Come to think of it, I've never seen Cheol fight. He's always been talked about between my taekwondo classmates, but I feel like he's not really all that.

I got out of bed and prepared an apology to everybody. I've always tried to stay away from alcohol, but somebody if someone as pretty as Minji offered me a drink, I wouldn't resist.

"Well? Got something to say to us?" Minji said.

I bowed deeply and apologised.

"It's alright, don't feel so bad." Y/n said. "Just try not to get out of hand next time,"

Danielle just looked me up and down. I knew I had no chance with her and gave it up. Our first conversation was way too weird.