PART 55

Narrator

"I heard it! They know Cheol is still alive!!" Eunchae yelled in the car.

"What?!" Y/n yelled back.

Y/n and Eunchae made it back without being followed or chased.

"Mhm.. what'd I tell you?" Chaewon said.

"Be glad I actually went." Y/n said.

"Thank you." Chaewon bowed.

"Don't do that, you're making me feel bad." Y/n said.

Chaewon and Y/n laughed together. At least they haven't forgotten they're still friends, and that they used to date..

The next day, Cheol was experiencing all sorts of things in his deep sleep.

Cheol's POV

"How come you're so loyal to her? Where did this all start?" A vivid Eunchae asked.

Is this a dream?

"Hey, look over there." Changho pointed.

I was back in middle school. I looked in the direction he was pointing in to see a group of guys doing something to a girl. I couldn't see her face.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"That looks like Sunghoon. He's a real bully." Changho said. "Are you going to help her?"

I looked again in pity. She wasn't even standing up for herself. That's another thing I hated. The helpless being picked on. Whether it was because they were powerless or not.

"Let's help her." I said.

"No, YOU'RE going to help her. This can't affect my record. Besides, I suck at fighting." Changho patted me on the back. "I'm off to class."

I waved him off and approached the group of boys.

"Hey, didn't you hear? Date Sunghoon right now!" One crony said.

They put their hands on the girl. She yelped out in fear.

I grabbed the boy's wrist and bent it, forcing him to loosen.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!" He yelped. "Let go!"

I let go and shoved him into his group.

"Who's this kid?" Sunghoon said. "Are you trying to challenge me?"

I tried to get him to walk away, but it didn't go into his thick head.

Fast forward a little, and he and his minions were fleeing.

The girl was still cowering on the ground.

"They're gone," I said.

She looked up at me. Her eyes were like cat eyes. She was really pretty and cute at the same time.