PART 10

Now that Y/n had gained 2 more fighters to help dissolve Hyunjin's circle of school crime, all they had to do was construct a plan, and figure out who was where.

While Y/n's memories were slowly returning, so were their fighting skills.

In the meantime, Danielle, started losing feelings for Y/n seeing Haerin and Cheol's cute relationship bloom.

Y/n's POV
I threw a kick at Yeonjun, and he moved back quickly, with Cheol and Bangchan observing quietly.

He rushed forward and I hit him in the nose. His nose started bleeding.

"Wow! Y/n's pretty good!" Bangchan said.

"How can you guys fight all day? I'm gonna go home, anyone else coming with?" Dani said.

"Right behind you Dani!" Hanni said.

As the two left, Yeonjun then reached into his pocket and pulled out 2 pens and lunged towards me.

"What is this?" I thought.

He tried jabbing me in the stomach but I blocked it and he jabbed me in the leg with his other pen.

A sharp pain made it's way into my leg, followed by numbness.

"Time out!" I said, on one leg. "That's not fair!"

"The opposition aren't gonna fight fair either," Yeonjun said. "You're pretty good though,"

"Yeonjun, come rest," Bangchan said. "Me and Y/n are up next,"

I limped over to drink some water before going back on.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" Minji said, cheering for me.

I went to hit Bangchan, but he ducked and grabbed onto me. He was ridiculously strong. Bangchan then lifted me up and flipped me onto my back.

"He's apart of the school wrestling team," I heard Yeonjun say to Cheol.

Getting up, I swept Bangchan onto one foot and I found myself putting him in an arm lock. Cheol leaned forward, intrigued.

Bangchan lifted me up while I was on his arm and slammed me into the ground.

"Okay *cough cough*, you won." I said.

I sat back down feeling glad about who we gained on our side.

"You remembered a bit more," Cheol said.

"I did?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, about a year ago, you did the exact same thing." He said. "But you're still not completely there,"

I sighed to myself, trying to remember what it was like. But as usual, it was a cloudy mess.

"You guys keep practicing, I'm gonna go nap," Cheol said, stretching.

"What? Aren't you going to fight?" Yeonjun said. "This kid's got quite an ego, come back and fight me!"

Cheol then turned around and sighed.

Haerin eyes lit up as she cheered Cheol on.

"Yah, is Cheol that good?" Bangchan asked me. "Even I can't beat Yeonjun,"