PART 63

Narrator

Over the next week, Y/n took time off to recover, and Minji had done some persuading to the higher ups to let them have a break.

Haruto watched over Wonyoung every day at the hospital, and wouldn't come home until she was well.

Cheol had been working nonstop to avenge Y/n. It seemed like Y/n getting stabbed really set him off, but he had to exchange his rest and energy.

The weather hadn't settled down either, and soon it began to snow.

Namjoon's POV

Severely wounding Y/n was a win on our side, but I lost all my men on the other hand. I have to get back to them.

Yeonjun and I have been hiding for a while now. I thought they'd call the police on us, but I guess not.

"Shouldn't we go back?" Yeonjun asked.

"We've weakened both of their most valuable players, so yes, now is the best time to strike again." I said.

"Yeah- wait- is it snowing?" Yeonjun said.

We went outside and looked up into the sky.

"Woahh, in this time of year too!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

It was beautiful. It reminded me of the walks me and Jennie used to go on. Our shoes crushing against the snow, and us holding hands in our winter coats.

"Found you." I heard someone say.

I turned and I saw Cheol. He looked like he hadn't seen light for centuries. He had eye-bags, he had a long face, and he just looked worn out overall.

"How'd you find us here?" I asked.

"I followed you, dumbass." He grumbled. He was pissed. "Now come here."

"Get in the car!" I told Yeonjun.

Yeonjun legged it, but Cheol got in the way and smashed him in the face. He rammed Yeonjun's head through the car window, and Yeonjun fell onto the ground, out cold.

Cheol stole his pins from Yeonjun's pockets and ran towards me. I punched him in the face, but he grunted and ate the punch, stabbing me in the chin.

He then kicked me in the shin and isolated my arm, stabbing my shoulder before a black car suddenly pulled up and screeched.

He hopped into the black car as it zoomed off.

"What the- Come back!" I shouted.

The numbness in my leg went away and I stood up, pulling the pins out of my chin and shoulder before going to help Yeonjun.

I carried him into the car, and began the drive back to my house this time. There would be no way they'd find us there.

Haerin's POV

I've been worried about Cheolie lately. He's so focused and concentrated on getting back at Namjoon that he isn't taking care of himself.