PART 12

As the battle between the two sides continued, Chaewon was left to take care of the exhausted and wounded girls. While she handled it, Chaewon was approached by Hwang Yeji, Hyunjin's left hand woman.

Yeonjun's POV
I pulled out two pens as Bangchan and I began circling around Han. Today was the end for him.

Bangchan lunged at Han, tackling him. Han elbowed him in the spine, making Bangchan loosen up.

I jumped in and tried stabbing at Han, but he broke free and dodged, punching me in the face.

I quickly got up and kicked Han in the back of his leg. Bangchan then grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground.

This seemed to really wake Han up. He immediately got up and kicked Bangchan in the face. I tried climbing onto him to stab at his neck, but he threw me over his shoulder.

"This is it?" Han laughed. "You haven't changed one bit."

"Stop talking, asshole!" I said, sweeping his leg as Bangchan lifted him up.

Han then took his thumbs and sank them into Bangchan's eyes. Bangchan let out a scream of pain.

I jabbed Han in the liver with my pen and he let go, turning around and hitting me. He grabbed me by the arm and took my pen.

"What're you gonna do now?" He said.

With a mix of rain and blood dripping down the corner of my eye, I remembered what Y/n had taught me.

"With no pens, you can use your speed and go bam! bam! bam!" Y/n said, pretending to hit my armpit, chest, and chin.

Bangchan got up and strangled him from behind.

"Yeonjun! Quick!" He yelled.

I rushed at Han as he threw a punch at me. I caught his arm and punched his armpit, chest then chin. He looked dazed for a second before shouting and spitting blood in my face, elbowing Bangchan in the nose, before axe kicking him on the head.

"Fucking wrestler, who watches wrestling nowadays?" He said.

Wiping blood and spit from my eyes, he walked over, panting.

"You both have gotten better, but it still wasn't enough." He said, grabbing my hair and punching me.

We lost..

I blacked out to his continuous punching and slamming.

Y/n's POV
I followed Felix and Beomgyu to a place sheltered from the heavy rain. It was a tunnel.

"Good spot, hm?" Felix said.

I ignored him and lunged at Beomgyu, grabbing him by the collar and head butting him. Felix pulled me off of him and tried punching me, but I dodged and hit him a few times across the body.

Beomgyu wiped blood from his nose, running at me. He tried to kick me, but it was futile. I caught his leg and snapped his knee, leaving him screaming on the ground.

Felix then punched me from behind and I flipped him. I got on top of Felix and started punching him in the face.

"What the fu-" he said, before blacking out.