PART 46

Narrator

Y/n catches Cheol's fist and spins both of them into the wall.

"Cut it out, Cheol!" Y/n yelled. "Can't you see I don't want to fight you?"

"Move, then." Cheol said.

"No way!" Y/n said. "Haruto is a friend. And Danielle's condition will only get worse! Let's just talk!"

"Talk about how Haruto over there pretty much brainwashed Haerin?" Cheol said.

"What?!" Y/n yelled.

"He made her believe that I didn't love her. That she didn't need me and that he could do better." Cheol said.

"She threw me away like I was trash." He continued.

"Haruto, is this true?!" Y/n shouted.

Haruto just shrugs.

"Look, I'm sure Haerin didn't mean it. She's probably hurt right now!" Y/n said. "So just calm it down!"

Haerin walks into the room.

"Stop it!" She screamed. "Don't put your hands on Haruto!"

"IT'S ALWAYS GOT TO BE ABOUT OTHERS, DOESN'T IT?!" Cheol shouted. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?"

"Haerin, you aren't one to be talking right now!!" Hyein yelled, standing up. "Cheol's got a point!! It's always his fault even if he didn't do anything wrong!"

"SHUT UP!! EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Y/n screamed.

Danielle covered her ears and held her head in her hands, mumbling to herself.

"Hey! Someone stop them before they start brawling!" Hanni yelled, trying to calm her down.

"No, just leave them be." Minji said. "I wanna see how this turns out."

Danielle's POV

Everything is so loud. It makes my head hurt and spin. A high pitched eerie sound pierces through my head.

"Danielle, just try to stay calm!" Hanni said, embracing me.

"Make them stop!" I begged.

"Let it pass!" Minji said, helping Hanni.

I watch with my head down and Cheol headbutts Y/n and Y/n kicks him away. I can see that they both don't want to hurt each other.

"Stop it!" A drowned out Y/n yelled.

Cheol sends a flying kick into Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n responds with a left hook, knocking Cheol over.

Cheol wraps his legs around Y/n and they both fall to the ground.

They get up at the same time and they stand there for a few moments.

Y/n punches Cheol, and he avoids it and smacks Y/n on their undefended face. Y/n stumbles a little bit, and roundhouses Cheol.