Full On Catch These Hands

Backflipping out of the way of a strike from Shiwen's blade, Wukong gained some safe distance, "I fear you might've gotten stronger over the few decades you've been locked away

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Backflipping out of the way of a strike from Shiwen's blade, Wukong gained some safe distance, "I fear you might've gotten stronger over the few decades you've been locked away." He winced as he immediately held a hand over his head to feel some blood trail down the side of his face.

Shiwen stalked forward with the sound of clanking from his armor, "Who else would be strong enough to protect my d- Lady." He fixed his composure by taking a look over at his opponent.

Wukong raised a brow at that, "You okay there? Is the Lady Bone Demon's power messing up your brain?"

Shiwen straightened up, "I would say it has but it seems to have opened my eyes a bit more to what I am..."

Wukong tilted his head, "Don't tell me your going through an identity crisis—!" He let out a dramatic gasp, "Literally the worst possible moment to have one, dude."

"Indeed it seems..." Shiwen chuckled, but grew quiet as he pointed his katana at the Sage, "Now quit playing around, Monkey King. Draw your weapon and we shall settle this like men."

The Monkey King stared at the commander with a blank look, "So... Uh about that.." He began to laugh nervously, "My weapon, AKA the staff! Is powering your Master's Master's giant world destroying Mech! So... Kinda difficult at the moment to do so...." He trailed off at the sight of Shiwen unbuckling his bulky weapon sash on his waist, "Wowowowow—!! Why're you stripping!! We have a time and place!!" Wukong covered his eyes with his tail, "And this is not it—!"

Shiwen chuckled at the Sage's flustered scramble, "Fear not, I am simply taking away my weapons."

Wukong immediately fixed his tail and cleared his throat, "Not that I wanted a show, but why?"

Throwing his sword to the side, Shiwen made sure his gauntlets were adjusted correctly before squaring his footing into a more hand-to-hand combat position, "Fighting an unarmed man in a dual is simply against my way of code."

"Ha! Your Lady, said the same thing once." Wukong chuckled, finding a strange resemblance between the servant and master, "Though I don't know whether I should feel flattered or offended that you took away your advantage against me... Makes me feel like your underestimating me."

"Fear not." Shiwen spoke lowly, "For I am always battle ready. For my sake, and for my Lady's."

Wukong squared his shoulders, holding his fists close to his chest, "Let's get it on then." He rushed forward with a quick jab to the commander's head, though it was quickly blocked with Shiwen's arm.

"Your fast." The commander commented.

"Comes with the bonus." Wukong grinned and used his tail to try and sweep the soldier from underneath. But instead of knocking him over, he felt a boot stomp down on his tail, "OWOW—!!"