A time for tea at the noodle Shop

Looking up at the noodle sign that sparkles in just a glint of sunlight, Jinhua let a small smile form, she then reached the door to let herself in

Hearing the door bell chime, signifying another customer had just came in, a demon pig in the form of a chef's attire turned to see who it was, but was instantly stopped in his movement as he saw her golden hair swaying behind her. Though the thing that really captivated him was her eyes entirely.

Those bright violet eyes that would seem to glow in the dead of night but would reflect the moon itself.

The chef shook his head to focus on his task as he grabbed a menu for the customer.

Sitting at the counter, the demoness drummed her fingers on the wood as she scanned down the options.

"I haven't seen you around these parts ma'am, new here perhaps?" He threw his towel over his shoulder in a resting position as he kept washing some dishes from the last customers.

Jinhua just chuckled lightly at the question, "I'm hearing that a lot these days, but yes, you could that." She pointed at a shrimp bowl with fried noodles, "This please. Oh-! And I would like to have some unsweet tea."

"Gotcha." He picked up the menu and tossed it to the side onto a pile of the same menu.

As Jinhua waited, she glanced around and noticed a sweet skittish boy not present, "Have you seen a boy named, MK around here? I wanted to see him, but he seems to be not here at the moment.." she trailed off as she noticed the pig demon let out a dreadful sigh.

"He's out delivering at the moment, he was a bit jumpy in the beginning but he seemed to get used to working here quite fast." The demon chatted away as he started using a skillet for the noodles and shrimp, "He would always wear that bandana on his head and say it was a gift from a very nice demon lady."

Jinhua let out a content hum at the last bit, "Does he now?"

The demon let out a hearty laugh at the woman's fake obliviousness, "I'm guessing he was talking about you. He said you would visit him one day but I didn't think it was this soon."

Jinhua let out a laugh of her own as she took the cup of tea handed to her, "He's a really good kid. He was having trouble at school so I said for him to get a job here."

"So that's why he dropped out." The chef huffed with a snort as he started giving the noddles a couple of tosses in the air, "I was hesitant at first because he was human but he reassured me that he wouldn't judge me of my race. I'm guessing that's also because of you." He gave the demoness a quick grin before placing the noodles and shrimp in a bowl and sliding it down the counter.

Jinhua just shrugged her shoulder and took out some chopsticks from the wrapper, "My name is Jinhua."

"Name's Pigsy." He held out a his hoof like hands for a handshake.