Sealed Away

"Give me an answer—!!"

"I can't—!" He rasped out, bringing his staff to his side.

Jinhua gritted her canines and twisted around a jab to side, her sword being brought upward by a ravaging blaze encasing it.

The flames licked at the simian's fire as he ducked backwards to dodge it's strike of hunger.

"I say you get more serious, or you'll just be getting a beating throughout this entire war—!" She swung her sword above her in an ark and multiple fire balls grew at the add of Wukong's Chi.

Wukong rolled his shoulder back before hearing a satisfying pop, "So you knew I wasn't?"

Jinhua have a sadistic smirk, "I've traveled, trained, and fought beside in a multitude of battles. Do not underestimate my knowledge of you, Wukong—!" She back kicked a blazing fire ball down upon the hero.

Letting out an annoyed groan, Wukong sprinted forward, rolling out of the way of each fireball.

Every time a ball of blazes landed in the ground, it would create a massive explosion, decimating plots of lands, leaving only hell fire.

He brought out his staff and enlarged it to its max as it slowly descended upon her.

It was far larger than any mountain around them. It's ethereal glow made it burn bright in this storming weather.

Whipping out her sword, she twirled it around to gather some momentum and sprinted forward. She swung her sword, digging it upward and sending a powerful strike to parry the destructive weapon.

The strike sent mountains flying and the storm clouds parted.

The winds rushed past all the other watchers.

The parried staff landed straight into Wukong's grasp, a frown dented onto his face, "Pssh—! Show off."

Tearing a few locks of fur off his head, he summoned more clones of himself once he found himself close enough.

As Jinhua was busy fighting the clone behind her, another came down from above and landed a kick down on to her helmet, sending her crashing into the ground.

Crawling out of the gigantic crater that formed around her, she threw her helmet to the side as it started to fade off into little flickers of ash.

"You could've given me a concussion with that kick."

Wukong landed in front of her with his staff ready, his clones landing one by one around her.

"You wore a helmet."

Rolling her eyes at his simple answer, Jinhua clicked her tongue, "Your careless."