Silk-Ridge

"WHAAAAAAT DID THEY JUST SAAAAAYYYY!!!??" Both Mei and MK hollered out in utter confusion

Jinhua calmly sipped her tea, "They said that if he kills said precious person of Wukong, I wouldn't have to leave in the first place."

"But wouldn't that mean he would be trying to murder the Great Monk Tang Sanzang...??!" Tang himself did a spit take.

MK passed a napkin over to the poor scholar casually, not moving his attention from Jinhua, "What made him suddenly shift to that kind of question??"

Jinhua placed her cup down on the small table tile, "Ren is a God of Chaos of childish ploys..... They were thrown into a world they never asked and was left to fend for themselves to the point of even naming themselves...."

Mei raised a brow in confusion, "Wait so nobody took Ren in?? Even if they were just a baby?"

Jinhua sadly shook her head, "I'm afraid not. Everyone had seen them as this great mayhem waiting to happen so they left them alone not wanting to accidentally create chaos in the waking." Her eyes trailed down to the red ribbon down her neck. Her face softened at the thought of the child, "But really they were just a child who held a weapon and didn't know how to use it."

MK frowned and rubbed his chin, "So it's like giving a baby a gun with the safety off...."

Mei gapped at her bestie, "That's like the worst example you could ever possibly give! Imagine the baby started to chew on the gun!"

MK let out a yell at the thought, "AHH-! Don't get me thinking about it..!!"

Tang raised a brow confused, "Not much is known about Ren, The God of Illusions... But that they were sealed away during a great battle against The Monkey King's great enemies.."

Mei and MK gawked at Jinhua about the fact and wanted answers. But they didn't ask as they noticed Jinhua frown as she seemed lost in her thoughts while she looked out her curtained window.

Mei and MK glanced at eachother with worried expressions and wanted to distract Jinhua from whatever she was thinking.

"Uh.. So what happened next...?" Mei spoke up as she tugged gently on Jinhua's long sleeves.

With a snap the flames erupted from her palm and continued the tale. Jinhua's violet eyes watching with a sad look.

'Jinhua stared up at the child with an uneasy look, "What did you just say...?"

Ren let they're wild menacing grin split across they're face until they blew a raspberry at her playfully, "Kidding-! Just goofing off! Scared ya' didn't I!? You should've seen your face!" They began laughing up a storm as they even fell off the branch with a big 'thud'.

Even when they landed, they continued to laugh up to the sky.

Jinhua watched with a frown on her face as she slowly made her way over to the child.