A Celebration is in Order

As minutes passed and minutes turned to hours, the three friends laid on the ground talking about the most random stuff

"Have you ever thought about leaving the heavens in the middle of your duties? Like at all?" Wukong chatted on, while they all laid on their backs staring up at the night sky.

Jinhua was quiet for a moment before she answered honestly, "I have."

Both demon monkey's perked up at that.

"On multiple occasions. One where I was young and was lazy... the next was when my siblings and mother had to depart to a heavens gathering to celebrate the victory of The Great Monkey King getting sealed under a mountain by Buddha."

"So you HAVE heard of me!"

Macaque squinted his eyes wearily at his friend, "Is that all you gathered from that?"

Wukong blew a raspberry as he listened to Jinhua continue.

"I actually have something for you guys..." she stated with a slightly hesitant breathe, reaching into a pocket at her side.

The two monkey demons watched with curious and hyper fixated gazes as they saw her pull out two sets of bells with a ribbon attached.

"Bells?" Wukong tilted his head confused.

"And from the sounds they make, They're broken." Macaque pouted, "Was it the battle?"

Jinhua chuckled lightly as she shook her head, "Nope! These are special bells that only I can hear due to my magic embed into it. So you won't have to worry about your stealth or getting distracted by it."

"Cool! What are they for?" Wukong took the set of bells with a orange ribbon tied it to his headdress while Macaque slowly took his to admire.

Jinhua looked back up to the sky, "I feel like they're just they're so I could hear you no matter where you are. I only give these out to people I trust dearly..."

Macaque glanced at Jinhua's genuine peaceful look before tying the bells to his waist corset, "Who else has them?"

"Only Nezha and Princess Iron Fan... They were the only ones that actually really wanted to talk to me despite the strange background and titles..."

"Oh speaking of Nezha, how's life for a demon up in Heaven...?" Wukong chuckled out remembering the short tempered child.

"It was... Surprisingly lonely up in the heavens... but even if I had been friends with Nezha who was also a sort of demon... The other gods still shunned me for my demonic genes and features.. So I changed for them. Acted for them.. And for what?" She chuckled weakly, "Look where all that lead me.."

"To two handsome monkey fellows that would drag you along into they're crazy adventures?" Macaque propped up an elbow and leaned on his side while grinning expectantly.