Introducing, The Demon Fox King

"So they decide to throw hands with the cheating bastard!?" Mei gasped in excitement as she started to shake her bestie beside her

MK raised a finger in question, "Wait, why not the Jaded-Face Princess? Isn't she the one whose the whole source of the debt and tempting the Demon Bill King in the first place?"

"A good question that will be answered soon in the next chapter of my story. And it will be answered in sweet satisfaction." Jinhua smirked into her tea. Her eyes flashing in a hint of amusement at the fond memory.

Tang was still quietly listening, writing down every single point in the story, with extreme precision. A quill scrawling across a journal in a blur of beautifully written Chinese characters.

Jinhua looked out the window and snapped her fingers, creating the next scene, continuing on with the story.

A small flame made butterfly started gliding around the darkened room, leaving it the only light the group had. As they all watched the butterfly flutter around in a delicate manner, it flew circled around her guests in a playful manner. Almost asking them to try and touch it if they dare, in a constant taunt.

Jinhua stopped in her spot as she noticed a monarch fluttering around before getting trapped in a web that in between the branches of a tree nearby. She watched as a dark looking spider that swooped in and went for the kill.

The only indication of sympathy for the beautiful creature would be the flicker of her ear at the sound of the slight crunch when she focused on the scene.

"Oi! Princess, we don't have time for little breaks! We gotta hurry over to the Nui Family estate and beat the hell out of my sworn brother!" Wukong called out to her when she had stopped in her step up the steep mountain range.

They were currently traveling their way under the cover of the undergrowth and branches of the forest. Aiding them in their journey to the second home, the Demon Bull King has claimed.

The Nui Family.

"The Royal Huli Jing Family...." Jinhua sighed to herself as she realized that she participating in a political Royal affair between demons, "What has my life come too...?" She muttered to herself, letting her head hung loosely in distraught.

A hand was reached out towards her from in front of her and up higher on the mountain's steep side.

"You mean besides going on a journey with The Heaven's most mischievous and hated monkeys around? And going on an adventure that could lead to maybe certain death?"

Jinhua glanced up to meet Macaque's amused gaze as his smirk was forever crawling up his face at the sight of her own frustrated look.

"Everything about it...!" She reached up and clamped her hand down on his, to lunge herself up higher on the mountain. Using a small clump of dirt poking out like a step, to balance herself.