Chapter 2 Stupid smirk

Começar do início

"No buts Jessica , you're wearing a dress. You'll be at dinner and you'll be pleasant"

"Fine but I'm sure as hell not wearing heels, and I don't promise to be pleasant"

"As long as you wear a dress."

"You and your dresses" I said stomping away

"Go get ready , were leaving in a while , oh and the family were meeting are going to stay with us for a month"

"Yeah mom, Rafa already told me. Real convenient"

To be honest I didn't mind a family staying with us for a month , we practically lived in a mansion so there's plenty of space in our house.
I went straight back to my room after losing the argument , but hey , at least my feet won't get murdered by heels .

"So did you save our souls Jessie ?"

"No but our feet will survive"

'Thank goodness , I'm not willing to walk around in heels all night"

"Amen. Wait, how did you finish your makeup so quickly ?"

After 10 minutes , we were all ready , I wore a short, black flowy dress that still looked fancy and left my long brown hair to fall naturally. I had on just a little makeup but Rafa insisted on doing a smokey eye so I let her do what she wanted , and I had to admit , I looked good and so did Rafa.

"Jess can you please check if all your siblings are ready ?" My dad called out

'Sure thing dad ' I yelled back

Rafa was certainly ready so I just had to go check on the rest of the squad which were my other siblings

'Jake are you ready ??' I knocked on my oldest brother's door . Jake is 21 he works with my dad at the company .

"Yeah , I'll be ready in a second"

"Alex are you ready ?" I called to my younger brother . There's not really much to know about him except for the fact that he's 15 and he goes to school.

'Yes , I'll be out in a minute, just gotta finish up something'

'Sure thing '

Last but not least , we have my little sister Hannah . She's 6 and she's the little princess of the family .

'Hey Hannah , are you ready ?'

'Yeah , mommy's letting me wear a big princess dress tonight , do I look nice?'

'You look absolutely perfect , just remind Nanny Jones to bring your coloring books because this dinner will definitely be boring ' Nanny Jones is the one who watches over Hannah , she's such a sweet old lady and she's been with us for years now. She's like family to us.

'Yay !! I get to color ' she jumped around enthusiastically , which kinda reminds me of Jasmine's enthusiasm .

Oh and how could I forget Rafa ,she's 18 and an absolutely amazing sister and by absolute amazing sister I mean a pain in the membrane. However, Rafa and I are really close and she gives the best advice.

'Okay dad , everyone's ready '

'Good , because we're leaving in 5 minutes'

I went back to my room to get my laptop , I figured I would work on my track there instead of just sitting and listening to boring adult convos that I'm not even interested in. I put it in my laptop bag and went to grab my black flats .

Everyone went into the car and we drove to the restaurant . The drive was so boring because it took like an hour to get there.

We finally arrived at the restaurant , it was huge and it had an outside garden and a park . Definitely fancy , and since I'm not eating anything I'll just sit in the park and work on my track.

We saw the family and then my dad spoke up;

'Everyone I would like you to meet the Garritsens , Mr. Garritsen meet my family , My wife Carla , my sons Jacob and Alexander , and my daughters Rafaela , Jessica and Hannah Anderson .'

'Nice to meet you everyone , I'm Gerard , and this is my wife , and my two kids, my son Martijn and my daughter Laura Garritsen .' Mr. Garritsen said

'Very pleased to meet you ' My father responded happily .

'So , I think the table's ready , let's go '

'Yes , after you"

I had to admit , the Garritsens are certainly family goals , Mr. & Mrs. Garritsen's children were definitely good looking and I can see where they get it from .

Wait ,why is that Martijn dude smirking at me like that ? What the ? Who does he think he is ? I'm not liking him already , and I'm regretting my decision of wearing a short dress.

I just remembered they were staying with us for a month . This is gonna be exciting . Do you note my sarcasm ??? I really hope you do.

---------------------------------------
A.N.

So that was the second chapter ! I hope you enjoyed it :) And The Garritsens ? Totally family goals hehehe !