•♡EPILOGUE♡•

Chapter-None. Read the title. It is an epilogue.
Life After Trying To Make It Right.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Almost right."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Every where dark. Her eyes closed. Her body is asleep. The window which was opened, blew a cold breeze. She snuggled more in the bed. Feeling cold. But, too lazy to close the window. She doesn't even know when she opened it.

The door screeched open. Her eyes fluttered as soon as she heard the sound. Her back facing the door. She looked straight and found nothing. Closing her eyes again, thinking it is just the window getting closed.

A pair of arms sneaked around her waist, the place beside her sinking in, her eyes shot open when she felt those arms around her waist.

Quickly switching on the lamp beside her, she gets up and picks the teddy up in the air, ready to defend herself from the danger.

But as soon as she looks behind her, she frowns.

"Huh?"

Those dark circles, the tired smile, and the big body. Her eyes turned more fierce when she saw the face.

"Jerk!"

Smacking the teddy just at the face, he groans.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. Mian."

Throwing the teddy aside, she waits for him to owe something.

"What did I do?"

"You did nothing."

"Mwo-"

"You didn't call me even for once!"

"I am sorry. I didn't get time."

"Is your and Jin oppa's schedule the same?"

" Ne-"

" He called unnie 15 times! "

" He would call! She is pregnant! "

" But he still called! "

Smacking him again with a pillow.

" Wait wait wait. He called while he was busy. "

" Oh. Yes. You won't call me. After all, your work comes first-"

"No! Family first. "

A scoff escaped her mouth.

" It doesn't seems so-"

Before she could utter further, he hugged her.

" Bogoshipeosseo jagiya!"

Trying to get out of his grasp, she knows how much she wanted to do the same. Trying to seperate their bodies, just to find him gripping tighter around her waist.