AUTHOR IS HAPPY

Date: 31st August, 2023
Achievement: Ten thousand reads

Not everybody celebrates their reads on the books. But here am I, really appreciating your efforts to read this mistake full book.

Though, it is not 31st of August today, but how may I tell you all that I forgot to write it? 😅

I was lately very busy so that's why I forgot it. You won't remember me because I changed my username and Full name because of personal reasons.

Thank you everybody! This is the first time I am thanking you so usually, nevertheless, I am Himani. I can't take things seriously :')

I love y'all! It's because of you, because of you, I am standing here. Celebrating my success.

A BIG THANK YOU! 💜

My messages ain't complete without a purple heart💜✨

October 2nd, 2023
Achievement: twenty thousand reads

This book, has already reahced 20k! Thank you so much, everybody! And once again, I feel like writing something. I have been demotivated since I finished this book. And now, all of a sudden, I feel like writing it again. I wonder if i am fine now, or not. I just feel a little more solved up, and a little more happier.

I wish this happiness of mibe stays forever. I feel so discouraged at some points that I don't even love to write. But now, I have been a little couraged, lately. Sorry, for the english I am writing right now. I feel like I forgot to write all of a sudden. Like I didn't write yesterday and I already forgot to write.

But I hope I will regain my consciousness and start to write again. And this time, I am going to write something more dangerous and lovingly. I hope I gain my motivation back and be a little more good.

Thank you so much, everyone! I love this book a lot, cause I spent the most time writing this book. I hope you all understand. I love you all! 💜

2nd of December, 2023
Achievement: Thirty thousand reads

It's been a long time since I last updated this book. Though, it is complete, and I need not to update it. It is already 30k reads on this book and I cannot be anymore grateful. Thanks a lot, my readers.

You all are really supportive, and I love it. I am not able to think of a fandom name (tho who needs it). So becoz i have nothing to call you all, I will call you mine instead.

This book needs to be edited. Some of you have commented that it is hard to understand who is saying those words in the inverted commas. No worries, I will edit this book someday. Right now, I am editing The Lady In Red (new name for Mafia's Shy Wife) and I am going to edit Wanna Be Yours after it. And I have planned to edit Mah Lady afterwards.

So just like this, this book will be edited at the last. Sorry for that. A big sorry.

Also, thanks a lot everybody! I am really honored to know that this book is going well, despite it having no understandable concept. I love you all so much💜