•CHAPTER-2•

Chapter-2
Run! Run! Run!

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"What is wrong in loving someone? Heart is heart. Can fall for anyone."

➳༻❀✿❀༺

TAEHYUNG POV

Getting in the mansion. I sighed. The house will be no fun without them. Jin hyung would be alone as Jisoo noona went to meet her family. Eomma and appa are overseas for their friend's anniversary party. So now me and Jin hyung are the only two left in this house.

I went upstairs to my room. Making my way straight to the washroom. I looked in the mirror. I removed my blazer and kept it on the table. A sigh escaped my mouth. The lipstick mark on my shirt. Jisoo noona's sister is clumsy asf.

I removed my tie and then my shirt. Ahhhhh. It's so relaxing. Sweat all over my body. I removed my pants throwing all my clothes in the laundry. I opened the glass door of the cubicle glass. Getting in, I removed my boxer and opened the tap to the shower. Cold water ran down my hair to my feet giving me goosebumps.

I ran my hand through my hair. A moan left my mouth. I can feel the water drops travelling down my body. Closing my eyes, I placed my hand on the wall nearby.

༻⋆꙳꙳⋆༺

"What should I wear?"

The question arose in my mind. Probably a white t-shirt. Hm. With a black, white and grey sweatpants. I wore it and made my way downstairs. The seasonings hit my nostrils. Jin hyung is probably cooking.

I caught his attention.

"Oh! Taehyung you here? When did you come?"

"Hm. Half an hour ago."

I said while sitting on the chair.

"Where were you?"

"I was in the washroom."

"Aish! No! Where were you half an hour ago?"

"I was out with Jimin and Jungkook."

"Oh. Isn't the mansion all quiet today?"

"Hm. I can't hear your flirts. Eomma and appa laugh."

He giggled on my words.

" I am glad he didn't laugh. His laugh makes me laugh too."

I muttered to myself.

" What? "

" N-Nothing."

He continued cooking while I looked through my phone for tomorrow's schedule. My phone rang and the message of my mom calling popped on my phone. I slid the button up and the call connected. I clicked on the speaker button. I saw my mom smiling.