•CHAPTER-38•

Chapter-38
Just 2 weeks

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

" Staying away from you is now a sin to me."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Walking through the big hall, she didn't forget to glare at the female staff. Glaring at the female staff would have given you the idea that she is at his workplace.

The female staff gave a confused look to Yn. She just huffed and left from there.

Opening the glass door, she walked into the cabin. But found no one. She frowns.

"Where is he?"

She walks out of the cabin and makes her way to Yeonjun's cabin. Knocking on it twice to hear nothing. She opens the door and found no one.

A frown plastered on her beautiful face. She picks out her phone and dials his number. Soon after, the call connected.

"Taehyung! Where are you?"

"I am coming. Wait for me."

His extreme exhausted voice managed to utter. She sighed when she realised he went on to fight and now is exhausted and injured.

Heading to his cabin, she opened the glass door. Searching each and every shelf to find a first-aid kit. To her luck, she finds one, a big one in the drawer.

Pulling it out, keeping it on the table. She settles down on a chair, waiting for him while scrolling through her phone.

After sometime........

The door opens, revealing him. Covered in blood. She quickly gets up. He comes and sits on his master chair.

"How normally you just came and sat on the chair, like you have no injuries."

He giggles.

" Don't worry. Your husband is strong. "

" Says the one who groans when I smack him. "

" So? What should I do? Should I dance? "

She sighs.

" How will I treat your wounds here in this cabin? "

" So should I book a private room for us? "

" Do you know how dirty it sounds. "

" I know. "

She opens the first-aid kit and picks up the cotton.

" Head up. "

He stretches his head up. She treats his wound. His veiny hand forms a fist.

" Is Jin oppa hurt? "

" I wouldn't let you treat him. I will treat him. "

" I am just asking. Unnie would be worried. "

" Don't worry about that. Your opPA is too cautious to let it happen. "

" Why do you mock me like that? "