•CHAPTER-33•

Chapter-33
Trouble

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Don't smile like that."

➳༻❀✿❀༺

Yn's eyes fixed on the screen. Her face had a frown. Her mind had some fear. She turned her way. She looked at the screen again. The car was still behind hers.

"What is this car doing?"

She took out her phone and clicked a photo of the screen. The screen was showing the footage of the camera attached at the back of the car. The camera is basically used for parking the cars. But now, Yn had to use it for keeping a check on the car behind her. The car was following her.

"Two minutes more and then I am safe."

She increased her speed. The car behind her also sped up. Yn looked at the side view mirror. The car tried to come beside hers. Yn started driving in middle of the road.

"I better escape."

A gunshot was heard. She looked at the screen. A slim hand holding a gun and pointing it at her car.

"It's a lady."

She sped up more. Her eyes continuously looking at the screen and then at the road. More and more gunshots. Some even breaking the glass at the back of the car.

"Oh no!"

She drove fast. A smile of relief plastered on her face.

"Here we go."

She quickly turned her car and got into the entrance of Taehyung's workplace.

The guards nearby looked at the car. Pointing their gun at the car. Soon, Yn came out of the car.

"It's me! Calm down!"

She breathed heavily. The guards nodded. She made her into the building in a hurry. Her hands were trembling.

"Who were they?"

She quickly walked out of the elevator and made her way straight to his cabin.

She opened the door and sighed.

"Taehyung!"

"What?"

"Help me!"

"What happened?"

He frowned seeing her extremely tensed face.

Meanwhile......

"So the rumours are true. She has something to do with him. "

" Yes. Don't worry. Soon she will be with us. "

" Yes. Just her and then all clear. "

" Yes. He will be yours. "

" Yes. Just me and him. "

The smirk on her face was so prideful.

☁︎

"Whoever she is, why is she behind you?"

" I don't know it either. My car is destroyed. I have a photo of her car number. "

" You do?! "