•CHAPTER-7•

Chapter-7
Not so good day

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Maybe you speak too much, still your voice is never irritating to me."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

The alarm clock rang. The person sleeping on the couch wiggled in the voice. Trying to sleep again, she covered her ears with her pillow. The alarm clock didn't stop either. She whined on the continuous voice.

"Ahhhh. Let me sleep!"

Said Yn, while looking around. Finding no one, she frowned. Eyes couldn't even open properly. She looked at the source of the voice. Her gaze fell on the alarm clock. She rubbed her eyes. Picking up the alarm clock, she switched it off.

A loud yawn left her mouth. Eyes looked at the bed, finding that figure sleeping peacefully. She rolled her eyes. Trying to sit, her back cracked up.

"OH MAH-"

A hiss couldn't even come out because of the pain.

"Jerk. Should have arranged another room if he didn't want me to sleep with him!"

She groaned when she tried standing up.

"My back is paining after sleeping on this hard surface."

Oh? Did that surface seems hard to you all? Not really, but being a rich daughter, she has the habit of sleeping on a soft bed.

Her blood boiled seeing him sleeping peacefully.

"See how peacefully he is sleeping!"

She huffed. Having no other choice, she took her clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

💜

Coming out of the bathroom. She couldn't help but to curse him. She was too angry. She wanted her revenge. She smirked when something popped in her mind. She picked up her pillow and stepped towards the bed.

"Kim Taehyung, I can't see you sleeping so peacefully after I was uncomfortable for the whole night just because you didn't let me sleep on the bed. So......."

She smacked her pillow at his face very hard. Just after smacking him, she made her way out of the room.

He woke up because of the sudden attack. He removed the pillow from his face and looked around to find her leaving. He gritted his teeth.

" KIM YN! WHAT WAS IT FOR?!! "

She left like nothing happened. He was now angry with her. He left out an angry sigh and made his way to the bathroom with his clothes.

💜

"Unnie! Eomma! What are you cooking?"

"We are cooking kimchi fried rice and egg roll."

" May I help?"