•CHAPTER-1•

Chapter-1
The unwanted meet

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"How come I am bothered about you? In just a few hours, you are roaming in my mind."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

AUTHOR's POV

"UNNIE!", the sweet voice cooed at her sister. "Ne?!", her sister shouted back. "Please help me arrange my closet please!", she shouted. "Aish! I am not sure if you are really my sister!", Jisoo said. "Unnie!", the sweet voice cooed again.

"Fine! Coming!" Jisoo climbed up the stairs and went to her sister's room. She gasped as soon as she saw the dressing room. "Oh my-" Her eyes diverted to her sister in baggy clothes with a nervous smile plastered on her face.

"YN!-" "Unnie listen to me!" Her sister said before Jisoo could shout at her anymore. "How is eomma appa supposed to find a guy for you? I am worried about his future." Yn looked at her sister in disbelief and scoffed.

"Like really unnie?!", Yn franked. "Really!" Jisoo whined back. "Unnie, I am your sister!", Yn said. "Yup. That's the problem." Yn was speechless now. "Fine! Just help me with my closet!", said Yn, while rolling her eyes. Her sister sighed, "Okay. But it's the last time." "Ne." She cheekily smiled which made her sister chuckle.

"Well. What were you doing?", asked her sister. "I was trying to organise my closet." She nervously laughed.

"Hmm. I see. OrgAnIsInG yOUr clOsEt. Looks more like messing it up." Yn rolled her eyes.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"YN! Did you see my chocolate?!" Yn gulped, "A-Aniyo unnie!"

"Jinjja?!"Jisoo stood there, raising her left eyebrow. Yn laughed nervously while rubbing the back of her neck, "Hahaha. Unnie, you can't even trust your sister. How do you trust your husband?"

"Some people are trustworthy, my sister. Which of course includes you."

Jisoo fake smiled and caressed her sister's cheeks gently. Yn smiled back. Jisoo removed her hand from Yn's cheeks. The hand which was just touching Yn's cheek backed and came back with the speed of light. Yn's eyes widened. She bent down saving herself from the tight slap.

" You-" "MIANHAE UNNIE! I AM GOING TO BRING CHOCOLATES FOR YOU!" Yn said, while running away. Jisoo sighed in frustration.

" My chocolates! BRING THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN! "

" ARASSO!"

Yn ran out of the mansion with her black cap. Wearing it, she made her way to the nearest street market.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Why did it had to be a crowded market?!"

"Sorry Mr.kim,we were told there would be no crowd but here is."