•CHAPTER-23•

Chapter-23
Enemy

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"Don't give me one second of happiness. Act like a particular kind you fool."

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"I can't spend another day with this jerk!"

"Does it look like I can spend one?! That too with you?! You lazy sloth."

"Why are you bringing sloth in between?! Doesn't it have feelings?!"

" Omo. See her, she cares for everything but her husband. "

" Oh please. You can care for yourself. "

" Oh yes. I can, unlike you. "

" What are they both doing at home after sending us for groceries?! They know what happened between us! Still?! "

She left out a frustrated sigh.

" Anneyeonghaseyo. "

She smiled at the lady at the counter.

" Anneyeonghaseyo! "

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"Taehyung!"

"Hyung, calm down. Don't shout on a phone call. My ears will bleed."

"Shut up you jerk! Come home fast!"

"What? Wae?"

"I think our enemies have found your real identity."

"My?! What?! How?!"

"I don't know. I just got to know they came here following you. Just come home as fast as you can!"

"Arasso. Are they behind me right now?"

"Ne. Run from there for your life right now. I swear you will die with my bare hands if anything happened to Yn. "

The called ended. Taehyung looked at Yn who was confused but still was ignoring him.

"I have to let go my ego this time."

"What?"

She looked at him when he whispered something.

"Give me these bags!"

He reached out his hands for the bags when she stretched away her hands.

"Yn listen. Leave this childish behaviour for now. My enemies are here, if they saw both us, they will shoot us. Run for your life to our pent house."

Yn was beyond confusion but nodded understanding the problem. He held all the bags in his one hand yet another reached out for her hand.