Epilogue

*2 years Later*

"Do I look good?"

"You always look good man."

"But I need to look extra good today."

Namjoon looked away from his tablet to look at the man who has been traipsing in front of the mirror in a three piece beige suit and white undershirt for the umpteenth time.

"You look good Taehyung. Now come on, we got to leave in 10 minutes. The premiere ain't gonna wait for anyone."

"Is he going to be there?"

"Yes." Namjoon replied disinterested.

"You don't know whom I am talking about." Taehyung said with a frown.

"Taehyung."

"Alright, I'm done. I'm just nervous."

The duo headed towards the car and Taehyung tried to relax in the back seat as the car cruised over to their destination. Today was a big day or maybe night since it was 6 in the evening already. 

"We are here. Now remember, everything is going to be alright. The movie, the afterparty as well as your little secret." Namjoon said with a dimpled smile.

"H-how?"

"Give me a little credit Tae. I have known you for a decade. Everything's going to be alright. Now put on that billion dollar smile and grace the red carpet. The reporters are getting antsy."

"Right"

The buzzing of the cameras and the questions from the reporters never made Taehyung nervous. With years of experience under his belt, these things barely phased him. 

"Will Min Yoongi be attending this premiere ?"

"How did you feel about playing Min Yoongi?

"Is it true that Min Yoongi's ex was a psycho?"

"We heard that the scriptwriter is a newbie. Do you think the movie will do good?"

"Hello" Taehyung said with a big smile and even bigger wave. 

"Thank you for your presence at the premiere of  'The Silent Symphony'. I won't be talking about the movie but I will give you a hint. It is a beautiful yet sad love story of a musician. I hope you have all good things to talk about once the movie is released. Once again, thank you." Saying that Taehyung headed towards the theatre that was hosting the VIP Premiere tonight.  There were eminent guests from all industries and Taehyung spent most of his time greeting them while his eyes searched for one person. He looked towards Namjoon who assured him that the said person would join them.

The movie was set to begin in ten minutes and Taehyung sat in one of the seats looking at the empty one beside him.

***

"I'm telling you, he's cheating on me. He has been acting very odd and kinda sketchy. He didn't even deny a thing when I said he was hiding stuff from me. He straight up looked at me like a deer caught in headlights and walked off to his room. The audacity!" Luna complained to her bodyguard turned friend. 

"I don't think he could cheat on you. Maybe he brought you a gift or something and is hiding it from you?"

"My birthday or anniversary isn't any time around now. And he's never antsy about any of those. If anything, he's pretty amazing at picking gifts. This is different. He keeps going off somewhere early in the mornings and late at nights. Trust me, it screams cheating. God I don't want to see his stupid beautiful face!" Luna said animatedly.

"Don't you think going to the premiere defeats the purpose? It's his movie and he's gonna be in most if not all scenes."

"I'm going for Yoongi and for him alone. Yoongi is the love of my life. I hope I can sit next to him."