Chapter 6- Trouble!

Disclaimer-

The court Proceedings are dramatized. I have immense respect for our justice system. This work is not a satire on the system. Several liberties have been taken by the author. Some of the procedures may or may not be true. Reader discretion is advised. Like all legal dramas, truth, and drama may be completely different. Please be informed about it. The poetic License of an author should be respected, if you are looking for fiction that is grounded in complete reality, you should stop reading this immediately. You have already been warned.

Editor

Aarushi

"Jawab dejeye Ayaan, were you involved in an extra-marital affair with your bhabhi???" The reporter thrust the mike at Ayaan.

Abeer pushed the mike away and grabbed the reporter's collar. The camera's flashed wildly! Abeer Goinka the rockstar was a bigger TRP. Everyone knew about his anger management issues. They knew they could trip him with a few words.

"What is your opinion on this AB?" The reporter smiled "Rumer has it that you were involved with Abha Rana yourself? Is it a Goinka tradition to share woman????"

Abeer lost it and raised his fist to punch the daylights out of the reporter. Simran rushed to stop him, she stopped when she saw a pair of arms gently pulling her husband back. She sighed in relief. Adarsh was Abeer's anchor. Her husband was tripping a lot, now that Adarsh was here she had nothing to worry about.

"Chod Adi, ise to......."

"if you hit him now, he wins" Adarsh whispered so that only he could hear. Abeer stiffened but realized that Adarsh was speaking the truth. The reporter was riling him on purpose.

"Journalist pe haat uthake apne acha nehi keya Abeer Goinka........"

"Journalist???" Adrash cut the reporter off. His voice was so cold and imposing that the reporter automatically took a step back "Aapko Journalist ka matlab bhi pata hai?"

The reporter glared at him.

"The carinal principle of journalism is TRUTH Mr Lokhande. A journalist's first obligation is to seek the truth and humanize the content. What you doing is neither human nor ethical, you are even crossing several legal boundaries"

"Your brother tried to hit me......."

"You are harassing a 16 year old kid! Does you channel encourage violation of Child Protection Act? Is that your Channels new policy, defy all laws and wreck havoc on people's life? Does your TRP come at the cost of a child's innocence???"

Suddenly the reporter became the center of attraction. Camera's turned to him. It was a big chance for them to blame each other. Adarsh had just given them the night nudge. The reporter took a step back. He knew he would be in trouble for doing that, but everyone else had done the same. He knew he was not the only one, but if things became messy only he would end up taking the blame.

"I know you all have a lot of questions" Adarsh faced the press "but right now our family is grieving. Abha Goinka was a gentle and caring woman. She had our family's respect. Everyone loved her for her kind nature. Please let us grieve in peace. My office will reach out with a press release. Wait for it"

Most of the camera's lowered. They all knew Adarsh Goinka. He was a man of principles, and he never lost calm. They would never be able to play him in anyway.

"Can I have one question Mr Goinka???" A female reporter dared to ask.

Adarsh looked at her, he did not know her but he knew the channel she was representing. Her Channel was one of the rare channels that never dehumanized the news. They called a spade a spade and left it at that. He nodded his head.