Chapter 3- Goinka Family!

Roshni saw Dheern walking away and knew she had to do something. The man did not look like he was in his senses. She called security and asked them to close the gates. Dheren was furious that security blocked his exit. He got down from the car with the wailing child.

"dawaza kholo" He yelled at the body guards.

Roshni rushed there immediately. She sighed in relief that the security obeyed without questioning. She grabbed Harsh from Dheren and took a step back. The baby stopped crying immediately, snuggling into her familiar embrace.

"Ae ladke, naukar ko apne aukaad me raho. bacche ko do mughe" He yelled at Roshni.

Roshni took a step back "Adarsh sir ghar pe nehi hai. Harsh mere zimmedari hai. aapke jo bhi problem hai aap Sir ke ane baad deal karo. Harsh nehi jayega aapke saath"

"Harsha mera navasa hai! Use yaha se lejane ka kanoonan poora haq hai mera. Do use mughe"

"kanoonan to Harsh pe sabse jyada haq Adarsh Sir ka hai. Woh unhe ka beta hai. Aap unke izazat ke bagair use kahe nehi le jaa sakte. Aap sir ke ane tak rukeye warna baad me aye" Roshni stood her ground.

"Aee ladke sedhe tarah maan jaa warna....."

Roshni turned to go. Dheren grabbed her and raised his hand to strike her, she caught it and pushed him back harshly! Her eyes blazed. She was no damsel in distress and she hated bullies like him! The guy had not even been present for Harsh's naming ceremony. He had only sent expensive meaningless gifts. He belonged to the category that believed that anything could be brought with money. She loathed his thinking! Dheren tried to gain an upper had, she flicked his hand behind his back with one twist. She had learnt martial arts very early on.

"Dubara mughe haat lagaya na to haat tod tunge tera, samajh me aya mere baat???" She gritted her teeth and emphasized each word. Dheern hissed in pain. She looked too delicate to exert so much pressure.

The baby cried and Roshni gentled her tone immediately "na baby rote nehi! Dada aa jayenge aapke. Aapke nanu bas ghar he jaa rahe the. Kal aa jayege aase milne tab tak aap so jao aram se"

The baby smiled at her sing song tone. Roshni let go of Dheren dusted her hands and gave him a pointed look. Dheeren fumed but he knew he could not do anything. She had handled him or the security would have stepped in. He was sure. Adarsh invested insane money in security. His business demanded it. There were always too many enemies in his line of business and he made sure his family was protected always. Dheren was disgusted. Adarsh was not worth any one's respect! He marched away angrily! He knew he had lost but he would have his grandchild back. by hook or crook!

Adarsh tensed up as his security team told him about the incident. His wife had been dead for only a couple of hours. He could not even mourn her! He closed his eyes in frustration. When he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder he looked up. He was surprised she was still there.

"Ghar nehi gaye tum???" His own voice came out exhausted. Smiran placed a coffee cup in his hands and sat down next to him.

"chale jate, but Abeer wanted to stay. He is in no shape to stay on his own"

Adarsh looked at Abeer. He looked exhausted and he had been badly bruised during the fight. He was holding on to khushi who had drooped off on his shoulders. There was no reason for him to say, no reason for anyone to stay.

"Ghar jao Simran. I will take Ayu home tomorrow. I will get him to your office when he feels better"

"Abhi bhi bohot gussa hai tu humse???" Her voice was laced with pain.