Chapter 11- Feeling Lost!!!

A very happy birthday to Trinayani_3010

May god bless you with health, happiness, and success!!!!

Have a blessed Life!

Akshat woke up to a raging head ache. The sunrays disturbed his sleep and he was annoyed. The first person he saw when he opened his eyes was his twin who was sitting next to him reading a dumb magazine. Here he was on deathbed and his twin had the audacity to droll over hot cars. Couldn't he even gaze at chicks??? it would be far less insulting!

"are shut those dumb binds, you moron" He yelled his annoyance.

Ayu looked up startled. They had been waiting for so long for him to get up. They had even panicked when he was not getting up. That is when the doctor checked him and told them that he was just sleeping and would would wake up as soon as he was ready to wake up. He would have shaken him awake but he was injured so he cut some slack.

He got up and shut the binds. Aki was already sitting and going through his magazine by the time he came back to him.

"Really??? You read this shit! What are you bro 70???" Akshat's voice was laced with disgust. Ayu sighed, it was Economics Times. Obviously his twin would think that.

"mera chod. Apna bata. Aab kaise tabeyat hai? dard ho raha hai???" He spoke gently.

"nehi bro! dard kyun hoga???? Ant bite hai na, thode he dard hoga" He whacked Ayu and huffed "of course it hurts kike a bi....."

Ayu shut his mouth with his hand. His twin was really dumb. Their bhaiya or parents could walk in any minute. If they heard language like that Aki would get a earful, sick or not!

"kya hai bey! chod" Aki pulled back.

"Bhaiya coffee lenne gaye hai. Ate he honge" Ayu whisper warned.

"chal bey main hitler se nehi darta. I will say the exact same thing before him! It's just language bro, hitler needs to learn to chill!"

Ayu got up and started checking his head.

"abey kya dhood raha hai???" Aki was annoyed.

"screw"

"what??"

"Screw Aki! Obviously tere demag ke sare screw hil gaye hai us hadse me, iseleye aise bakwas kar raha hai

"Screw Aki! Obviously tere demag ke sare screw hil gaye hai us hadse me, iseleye aise bakwas kar raha hai. Let me find them for you and fix it before bhaiya comes" Ayu smiled. Aki whacked him again.

"Yeh tere kaiche jaise zaban sirf mere samne chalte hai na??? mom dad aur bhaiya ke samne kaise good boy bana firta hai" Aki was disgusted "if only they saw your real face!!! they would disown you bro! bhaiya ke to hosh he ud jayege. unka masoom sa, nanha mumma baccha..... aise bate karta hai! Pheeewwwww"