Chapter 13- Destiny's Cruel Games!

Ayaan waited for Simran to say something, but she just dropped him in Akshat's room and left from there. Khushi was still playing with Akshat. Ayaan composed himself and stepped inside. Khushi saw him and demanded the ice-cream immediately. Akshat saw the troubled look on his twin's face and diverted the toddler's attention by handing over his phone. He knew it was the worst thing he could do, his mother would skin him alive for that under any other circumstances, but the situation demanded it. 

"kya hua??" He held Ayaan's hand and made him sit down.

Ayaan palmed his face "Yurraj bhai bhaiya se jhagda kar rahe hai"

Anger sparked in Akshat's eyes "yaar unhe koi kaam dhandha nehi hai kya? Can he stop behaving like a moron! I don't understand bhaiyu ko kya dekhta hai unme. He is a big time creep"

"Creep???" Khushi looked up. She had never heard the word before.

"Creep kya hai kiki???" Her eyes sparkled with interest. Akshat felt like banging his head against a wall. The energy bundled grasped every word he spoke. Ayu whacked him for his carelessness and then smiled at khushi "creep nehi Ashi, Creeper" He thought on his feet "Aki chachu plants ke baat kar rahe the"

Khushi dismissed the words immediately and went back to her vedio. Plants according her were very boring. Akshat sighed in relief.

"watch your words Aki. Maar pad jayege bekar me" Ayu warned. Akahst sighed and nodded his head "ghar chaltey hai yaar, Yaha ek aur minute raha to pagal ho jaoga"

Ayaan nodded his head. Even he needed a break from the hospital. He wished they could go back home soon.

Simran stepped into her husbands room and sat down beside him. Abeer looked up with a smile but his smile faded away the moment he saw her troubled face.

"Kya hua Simmi???" He squeezed her hands gently "kese ne kuch keh deya kya??? did mom...."

"They want us to go back home Abeer" Simran let the tears fall. She had prayed for years for the same thing. She wanted nothing more than to go back, but her heart was still troubled. She wished they could have done it under better circumstances. She wished she could have earned their forgiveness the right way.

"They matab? Mom dad asked you???"

Simran wiped her tears and shook her head "Adi se baat hue mere. He wants us to come back home. He spoke to mumma and papa too Abeer, kese ko humhrae ghar lautne se problem nehi hai........."

"Have you lost it simmi???" Abeer cut her off immediately "humne itne saal itezaar keya, not for this. They have to accept our relationship"

"they never denied it Abeer....."

"They never accepted it Simmi" Abeer's voice was laced with pain "humhare majboori woh kabhi samjah he na sake, we will be nothing more than a disgrace to them simmi. You saw how they reacted simmi. Adi jo bhi kar raha hai uske peche wajah sirf ek hai. woh dar gaya hai. warna woh bhi mom dad ke tarah hume door he rakhta. woh kal tak wahe kar raha tha simmi......"

"Galti humhare then Abeer....."

"Haan galti humare hai simmi. Haat jod ke maafe mange na humne??? We waited for years hoping they would relent, but they did not! Apne izzat ke age unhe humare mazboore dekai he nehi de. If we go back now, they will just pity us simmi. we will never have their respect"