Chapter 15- Kasoor!

Trigger warning- The episode contains a reference to an Anxiety attack and Guilt. If the concept is unbearable to you. please do not read. Please note if you are under 18 years of age you are advised to stay away from my stories. These are meant for mature audiences only. If you are under 18 and have read it despite the warning, please talk to your parents if you find the content overbearing. READER DISCRETION ADVISED.

Anish rushed to check on Dhern. The others were too shocked to react. He checked his breathing. Nothing. He looked for a pulse. It was very faint but it was there.

"He is alive" He called out.

The doctors on duty responded immediately. Satya rushed to his father. He was rolled away to the surgery, while the family remained in a daze. Adarsh looked at Ayaan troubled. He looked at him with closed eyes. He had not spoken a word after Anish had taken the gun from him.

Abeer was trying to make him talk but Ayaan was just silent. Anjali rushed inside. Anish had informed her about everything. She was badly shaken. Her family did not need it now.

Aki saw her and rushed to hug her. Things were all going chaotic. The incident scared him badly. Anjali engulfed him in her embrace. She knew the family was not in a position to offer any comfort to him. All looked shocked.

"Tu theek hai baccha???" She wiped his eyes gently. Aki shook his head. He was not ok. He was not sure if he would be really okay after what happened.

Anjali squeezed his hands gently and looked at Ayaan. They were already dealing with one murder, this would just complicate the situation further. Her husband had told her that the child Welfare Officers were already on the way. Ayaan needed to be prepared. 

"Woh bohot dar gaya jiji" Akshat's voice was heavy with tears "aab kya hoga???"

Anjali shook her head. She did not know, but she knew Ayaan would come out of the shock eventually and then it would become difficult for them to handle him. His anxiety attacks were difficult to handle and the guilty would just make it worse.

"Sakshi ko phone keya bhaiya???" She nudged Adarsh gently. He had been too silent. She could sense his panic. Adarsh Goinka was their strength, when he fell silent, everything seemed lost.

Adarsh looked at her startled. He had not even thought about it. He was letting fear get to him, and under the circumstances it was not reasonable. He took a deep calming breath, he was startled when Anjali hugged him tightly.

"It's ok bhaiya, main call kar dete hoon. Aap Ayu ke saath baitho. Only you can reach him. The CWO is coming over. Ayu ke statement chaye unhe. It won't be easy for Ayu. Baat karo aap usse" Anjali spoke gently.

Adarsh nodded his head. He was not sure if he could reach Ayaan, but he had to try. 

"Ayu kuch bol na baccha. aise chup maat reh please" Abeer tried to coax him but Ayaan just looked at him glossed eyes. Abeer could not be sure if he was actually hearing him. Khushi was rubbing warmth into Ayaan's hands. She knew her child was going in shock. They needed to do something to snap him out of it. 

"Ayu dekh mere taraf beta. Look at mumma" She patted his cheek gently. He still looked at her blankly.

"kuch bol baccha" Her eyes filled up helplessly.

Abhimanyu couched down and held Ayu's hand. He struggled with words but could only managed a distressed "Ayu"

Abeer looked at his father. Simran had told him about his father's odd behavior. He had not observed it himself, but now he was puzzled. Adarsh put a comforting hand on his father's shoulder. Abhimanyu looked at him helplessly.

Kasoor (Goinka Brothers Book-1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara