Chapter 9- Changing Equations!

Ayaan was exhausted by the time he made his way back to his bhaiya's room. He never knew taking care of people was so difficult, but at the same time, it made him feel alive again. He had been watching the show from the sidelines for a long time. He let his bhaiya deal with everything on his own. Now he wanted to shoulder the responsibility! He did not know how his bhaiya managed to do everything without breaking a sweat, but he wanted to learn. His bhaiya had been on his own for too long, he just wanted to become his strength. He stopped when he realized that he could not! Very soon the court would give the verdict. His eyes filled up. Very soon he will go away from his family. 

He did not realize where he was going and collided head-on with someone. He was about to apologize when he saw his face. Ayaan's eyes blazed.

"tum yaha kya kar rahe ho???" He yelled in anger.

The man stopped and looked at him. That is when he realized who he was. He had not been looking where he was going. Even he had been in a hurry. He had seen him only once, even that he was not sure. His anger confused him.

"Tum Ayaan ho na???" He frowned.

Ayu pushed him back in anger "maine poocha tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

He was about to push him again but the man caught his hands and stopped him "kya battameze hai? tumjhare ghar walo ne tumhe tammez nehi sekhaya??? how dare you behave like this?"

"Jo tumne keya uske baat tum kese bhi respect ke layak nehi ho..... you........" He stopped when he saw his mother passing by. She saw him arguing with a stranger and approached him immediately "kya hua Ayu? sab theek hai???"

Ayaan took a step back. He did not want his mother anyway near that man. That man had already done enough damage. He did not wish to add on to that.

"haan mumma" He forced himself to act normal "main bas galti se takra gaya tha inse. Nothing to worry"

Khushi looked at the two of them uncomfortably. She pulled Ayaan closer to herself "Aki ke room me jaa baccha. Tere dad akele hai waha"

Ayaan nodded his head. Khushi looked at the Stanger again. She was not sure but she thought she had seen him somewhere. She was about to say something when the nurse came to tell her that there was a emergency. She excused herself and left.

Ayaan glared at him. The man frowned "do you know me Ayaan??"

Ayaan was about to say something when Roshni came out looking for him. She saw him and rushed to him "Ayu, tere bhaiya ko hosh aa gaya hai"

Ayaan forgot everything and rushed towards Adarsh's room. Nothing else was important for him. The man stared at Ayaan's retreating figure. He looked troubled. Roshni looked at him. She had seen him several times. She also remembered seeing him at the party as well. Right before the police came inside.

"Aap???"

The man took a step back as someone signaled him. He needed to rush. He had come there on an important mission. He did not have time to waste. Roshni wanted to follow him but she could not leave the baby alone with Adarsh, not when he was so unwell. She went inside to take care of the child forgetting about the stranger.