Nina's Tea Party #8

Jill woke up feeling a little better. The early sun shone soft on her skin. Green bushes, flowers, and a few butterflies surrounded her. But one thing placed her in a state of anxiety, when she found out she couldn't move.

No straps immobilized her, it was not also her voluminous dress, but she was entirely paralyzed.

At least, she could move her eyes and she could hear someone approaching. It was an old man with silver hair pushing a beautiful lady in a wheelchair.

And Jill knew why. Jill started remembering everything that had happened last night. But all she could do was sit there like a good girl.

The man named Andy, sat in front of her. The ugly, deranged, monster named Andy sat there languidly smiling at her. He was wearing a suit and his silver hair was pony-tailed behind his head. "Do you know that barbies are originally made for men?" He started putting teacups with floral designs on plates and he placed a box of cookies in the middle of the table. "Men really like to play, especially with themselves. But that can be a little lonely sometimes."

The other girl with auburn hair stared blankly. But Jill could see in her eyes the resentment and pain she's holding.

"Why the long faces, ladies?" Andy asked, "Just starting a conversation." Then he turned to the girl beside her, "Nina, my love, why don't we tell our new visitor how we first met? Would you like that Jill?" he said as he faced her, "Yes you do. That's what you're here for wasn't it?"

He started pouring tea in each of their cups. The smell of hot sweet herbs seared Jill's nostrils.

"It was a hazy morning when I found this beautiful young lady hiking alone on the mountain. One could say love at first sight. In an instant, I wanted her for myself. And fate also wanted her for me when she stepped in one of my traps." Andy mixed his tea with a teaspoon and put it in his mouth.

"I could've warned but I didn't of course," he continued, "I only helped her after she was writhing on the ground, desperate for my assistance." He took a sip, pompously holding out his pinkie. "I tended to her, gave her everything she wanted. We we're happy for a while. But then one day, she wanted to leave me."

"'I have a life to go back to,' she said, to which I replied, 'You do have a life here,' I pulled her close to me then she yelled, 'Get away from me you psycho!' Of course I was hurt, but I hope she didn't mean it. Only I was wrong, when one night she tried to escape. No one escapes from me, you know that right, Jill?"

He took her cup and opened her mouth. Then he made her drink the warm tea which only dripped on her chin and to her dress. "Oh, look what you've done, you really can't do anything without me," he said as he wiped Jill's mouth with a napkin.

"Anyway, I tested some tranquilizer on Nina and over the years perfected it to make her paralyze but stay awake. We were happy again. But I got tired of her. I wanted something new." He locked his eyes on Jill and smiled, And then one day I saw this beautiful lass in a magazine, Jillian Haze. A perfect companion for me and good ol' Nina." He held Nina's hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Again I have this sudden urge to make you mine. It came back to me, suddenly I felt so young again. I didn't know it would be this hard to get you. You had to bring that pig with you. But I guess it makes it more worth it. And now, we're all here." He started crying as he stood up, snot and tears dripping on his face," This a celebration! Come on, drink, drink!"

He put their hands on the handle of the teacups and controlled each of their hands to drink it. The tea wastefully flowed on the doll's faces, wetting their dress. But they didn't feel this. They could only feel pity for each other.

"I almost forgot our surprise treat for this special event," Andy said. He opened the box of biscuits in the middle of the table and gave each of them saying, "One for you, one for me, and one for Nina."