Chapter 1

Please vote and comment. I would so appreciate your feedback. I'll probably revise this a lot. It's a first draft of my third unfinished story.

Here we go!

It was Wednesday and Rupert knew his weekly attitude review with Tamera scheduled tonight. She didn't seem to be annoyed with Rupert and it was possible he would get just a maintenance spanking. She had not given him any special instructions when he left home this morning. She didn't send him any warning texts during the day like she does when he's due a real adjustment. It seemed Tamera didn't have much to go over with Rupert about his attitude and responsibilities lately. Well, he thought she didn't anyway. Rupert felt like he had been a pretty good boy, at least for the last week.

Rupert got home as usual around five PM.

"How was your day dear?" Tamera asked with a slight grin.

"Not bad, made little money, so good I suppose." Rupert noticed an Amazon package on the table.

"What's in the box?" Rupert asked.

"Oh, a little surprise, you'll find out." Tamera had a definite smirk on her face.

Rupert didn't think it was a new paddle, the box was not big enough, plus he made all of Tamera implements. She designed them and Rupert made each to Tamera's specs. The last one Rupert made from bamboo wood was wicked against his ass. Tamera used it mostly for "tweener" adjustments during the week. She never used it on the weekly regular maintenance spanking Rupert got on Wednesdays. He had not received a "tweener" in the past three weeks.

Rupert finished his supper and went to his shop to kill a little time. He carefully watched the clock. He wouldn't want to be late for his service spanking and give Tamera reason to be annoyed at him. At seven thirty he closed up the shop and went inside.

As he passed Tamera, she called him back to the kitchen.

"Load the dishwasher please." She commanded. "I've put away the food, it's the least you can do before I adjust you."

Adjust? Rupert thought. Adjustment spankings were harsher than maintenance spankings. Rupert washed the dinner plates before loading the dishwasher and turning it on.

"I'll get my shower now", Rupert declared, "any special instructions for tonight?"

Rupert was fishing for what might be different and wondered what was in the box. Obviously, it was for him, but he couldn't imagine what it might be.

"No, I'll take care of the specials tonight. You just get good and clean for me. Expect a surprise though, and be prepared and open minded, ok?"

Rupert nodded and went to the shower. He had plenty of time to be in position in the corner for Tamera.

Rupert got out of the shower, dried off, brushed his teeth, and entered the master bedroom naked. Tamera had laid out his spanking underwear and had placed three custom made wooden paddles on the bed. The Amazon box was there too. It was opened and empty. He still didn't know what came in it, but the fact that it was in the bedroom meant it was likely a sex toy or something Tamera intended to incorporate into the "adjustment" she had in mind for Rupert. He put on his underwear, then his robe, and marched over to the corner to await Tamera.

Rupert stood in time-out for a long anxious twenty-five minutes before Tamera entered the room.

"I've still have to take my shower, but I've got my little surprise charged up to keep you occupied and entertained while you wait. Don't look back at me while I give it to you."   Tamera was easing into her control mode.