Chapter 33

Tamera turned around to leave. Kay stood in her way with her hand on her pussy. She pulled her glistening wet fingers out and placed them over Tameras lips. Shocked and surprised, Tamera opened her mouth and tasted Kay. Tamera felt Kay's other hand slip between her legs. Kay coated her fingers with Tameras juices, lifted them to her own mouth and savored the flavor.

Tamera recovered, breathed in and said, "Alexa, play waterfall sounds, level nine." Tamera commanded her smart device.

The girls smiled at each other and left the bedroom.

Tamera poured two glasses of wine. They put on their robes and sat at the kitchen table.

"You did good sweetie." Tamera complemented Kay. That was certainly one of his best maintenance spankings he ever had. I know for fact you enjoyed it too." Tamera took a swig of wine.

"Well, I have evidence you did too." Kay produced a wicked grin and licked her fingers.

"Sure did. And I love to share. Speaking of. When we go in, I'll put Rupert in front facing the bed. You sit on the edge. I'll tell him to drop to his knees. You open your legs and I'll tell him to find me - You. He will. I'll be on the bed with you so the sound of my voice will come from the right position."

Comfortable with their plan, they took off the robes.

Rupert was in his corner, blindfolded but not restrained. Tamera approached him from behind and took off his harness belt.

She leaned into him, spoke into his ear. "You have to promise to keep the blindfold on. I want those magic hands doing what they do best. That expert tongue and mouth also. You can answer properly, agreed?"

Rupert thought this a little unusual, but he would agree to anything if if meant nothing got stuffed us his ass.

"Yes Mamn, I will keep my blindfold on. I will please you with my mouth, tongue, lips and hands. I will give you as many orgasm's as you want. Your pleasure is my pleasure." Rupert said.

Tamera looked at Kay. Rupert felt Tamera grab him by the arm. She led him to the foot of the bed center, she motioned Kay closer. Tamera stepped back and quietly crawled up on the bed. Kay removed her panties and slipped into position in front of Rupert, with Tamera behind her on the bed.

"To your knees and find me. You may please me now." Tamera ordered.

Kay was dripping wet already. The anticipation and the risk involved in having another man pleasure her was creating a storm in Kay. She would have to share her man too. But did not know exactly how yet. She was about to find out her husband was not the cunningligist Rupert is.

Rupert found Kay's knees. He touched her softly, rolled his hands inside her thighs and pushed gently to open up her sweet sex. She responded to the gentle pressure and widened her legs. Tamera was behind her and let her rest the back of her head between Tameras chest. She folded her arms around Kay, above her supple breasts. She moved her hair to one side, exposing Kay's neck. Tamera put her face beside Kay's and blew a small amount of air into her ear. This was far more than Kay had expected. Rupert was kissing up Kay's thighs, ever so slow and deliberate. She could barely feel his lips on her. It drove her wild.

Rupert hands inched higher and reached the edges of her swollen glistening folds. Kay suppressed her moans with all the self-control she could muster. She could feel his hot breath near. What was he waiting for, she thought, get in there.

Tamera knew this routine. Rupert would tease her relentlessly. Kay wanted to grab his head and press him on her, but resisted. Tamera increased her hold on Kay, pulling her tighter against her body as to support her musings. Tamera smiled to herself, satisfied that Kay was getting the royal treatment from her man. She could feel the tension in Kay's body, almost as if an orgasm was building in her. Tamera knew she was wet too, and expected she might unload one herself just watching Rupert work. Finally Rupert put his lips on one fold of Kay's cleanly shaved lady bits. He placed the slightest tender kiss he could. He inched his tongue out and tasted her. Kay was mad crazy now with lust.

Tamera decided to help. "Eat me now!" She demanded.

Rupert answered Tameras command and dived in. Slowing kissing and sucking, lapping juices from Kay and thinking it was his wife's pussy we was devouring. He detected a slight difference but put away the thought quickly. Kay had a slightly different scent, slightly different texture, and an overall different taste. She moved different. Tamera would rock her pussy against him, but Kay had not. By now she would have her hands on his head and be more aggressive pushing him inside her. But Kay was afraid of doing something wrong. She didn't have the dominate nature Tamera had either. She was less demanding when Tom ate her out. She just let him do what he did. Her ultimate goal was that big dick of Toms. It was a lot less about oral and more of a tradition fuck between them. And he could please her with that big cock.

Kay was close and Rupert could feel it. He quicken his pace, sucked gently on her clit, circled his tongue around and inside. Kay could not help but buck into Rupert. He dived in, sucked and drank her up. She was warmer and flowing freely. With an enormous wave she came hard.

Tamera knew it too and whispered so soft in Kay's ear, "One." She held her friend tight and let her float down from the orgasm high. Rupert slowed his touches and let her subside into her first peaceful bliss.

When Tamera felt Kay ready for more, she told Rupert, "Again, more baby." Her voice was soft. Kay had held back her moaning, biting her lip to control herself, Tamera had contributed moans to simulate her being served. Her breathing was closer to normal than usual. Rupert still hadn't detected that as much as her lack of squirming around under him.

Gradually Rupert began to work on Kay again. He kissed and licked her slow. He worked the alphabet on her pussy till he found the right letter. The letter O seemed to get the best response, so he repeated it several times before moving on to P. Kay bucked into him. She found Tameras hands near the top of her chest near her neckline and squeezed them. Tamera took the hint.

"Go back one." She told Rupert.

He returned to O and stayed there and circle her folds over and over. When he felt her tense, he took in her clit, sucked so light that Kay wanted to beg for more. She bucked again and took it all and sucked harder. Tamera knew Kay was about to cum again.

"Finish me!" Tamera demanded of Rupert. He used his hands and penetrated her with one finger beside his tongue. The other hand moved up her body and found a nipple. I was hard and firm. Tamera was smaller than Kay, and both ladies were nervous that he might notice. This was the risk they took by not binding his hands.

Tamera put her hand over his and yelled, "oh yes, yes, yes!" Her timing was perfect. Kay exploded once more, unleashed a flood of excitement over Ruperts mouth. He drank her again, enjoyed her flavor, and barely noticed the slight difference in texture, reactions and taste Kay had different from Tamera.

"Two." Tamera said softly.

Rupert expertly let her let her ride the wave down. Tamera wanted to know how many more she wanted. Something they failed to discuss. Kay was exhausted. Youthful she could recover, easily. Tom had never taken her to three orally. And rarely even one with his mouth. If was her fault though. She wanted that big cock inside her. He could push her over several times in a row before he climaxed. But he was not here to give her that. Another orgasm was what Kay required. She held up one finger to indicate once more would do it.

Tamera spoke, "one more baby, and I'll return the favor." She would suck him off while Kay watched and recovered and then left them.

Rupert got Kay off one more time. She came with the longest and most intense orgasm she felt all night. Rupert knew how to paint a picture on a pussy. He knew how to make each orgasm more intense than the last one. He had succeeded that with Kay, thinking he had done so with his wife. Kay indicated with a thumbs up to Tamera that she was fully satisfied. Tamera slipped out from behind her and quietly got out of the way. Tamera motioned for Kay to slide off the bed. Kay inched upward out of Ruperts reach.

Tamera circled around to Rupert. "You were so good tonight. I think the best I've ever had".

Rupert was proud as punch to hear her say that. She always did though and it served to keep his confidence high and for him to always put his all into it. Kay looked at Tamera and smiled. She nodded her head up and down in agreement. She slipped off the bed and stood up. Tamera tossed Kay's panties quietly across the bed. Kay was drained and more than satisfied. Tameras end of the bargain was complete.