Chapter 4

Please vote and comment.  Tell me what you think of this female led relationship.  Is Tamera hot?

Alexa sounded the end of the timer and Tamera popped back into the room. She had put her hair in a ponytail and that meant she intended to take his soul with a blowjob.

"I see I have a challenge in front of me. No problem, you will fuck me once I get that cock of yours hard again."  She said excited.

Rupert felt his dick twitch a bit. Tamera had beaten him soft before, and had never failed to recover his hard-on.

"Stand up, face the bed, hands behind your back." Rupert stood.

Just as he expected, Tamera slid to the to edge of the bed, got on her knees. Her back was against the mattress, she looked up at him with those sexy blue eyes and took his soft dick in her warm mouth. Rupert could feel his cock roar to life. Tamera sucked his softened member, rolled her tongue over the tip, played with his balls, and could tell she made progress. She held his cock firmly around the base, occasionally reached up to fondle and softly pinch a nipple. She rubbed his tender ass, at times looked up at him to gauge his readiness to fuck her. Rupert wished he could get a full blowjob, cum in is wife's mouth, then fuck her later too. But Tamera never allowed that on Wednesday. Full complete blowjobs were rewards only and always administered on Saturdays.

Tamera backed off Rupert's cock, admired his renewed hardness. He was fully erect again.

"There, Fuck me." Tamera stood up, took off the black sexy gown, leaned over the foot of the bed, and offered her glistening wet pussy doggie style.

She arched her back, looked straight ahead, her long pony tail laying over and off one shoulder. Rupert moved in, placed the head of his cock on her pussy. Tamera reached back to guide his refreshed dick in.

"Hummm, go deep," she said.

Rupert pushed as far as he could, then slowly and forcefully pounded her pussy. She was amazingly wet and tight. He held her hips and drove his dick in her, smacked his nuts against her juicy pussy.

Tamera moaned, gasped, cried out "Oh yes, give it to me hard!"

Rupert pounded her with all he had and Tamera responded with sounds of delight and approval.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, oh yes, Fuck me boy!" Tamera was still in dominatrix mode, still refered to him as boy and commanded Rupert to perform and give it to her hard.

Rupert felt his orgasm approach. Tamera sensed it to. She had already cum three times at least. It was time to let Rupert get his release.

"Cum baby, fill me up!" Tamera pleaded.

Rupert pushed deep into his wife, held it in tight and exploded into her. He stuffed his swollen cock deep and held it there until the last drops were completely deposited in her pussy. Tamera could feel his dick pulse and his warm ejaculation fill her up, creating a last and final orgasm in her. She fell forward and Rupert collapsed on top of her, still inside her cunt.  His cock deflated out of her pussy and he rolled off her on the bed.

"Very good boy." She complimented. I see a Saturday blowjob in your future this weekend. Don't fuck it up, ok?"

With that they both drifted off to sleep.

Thursday.

Rupert made it home early Thursday. Tamera was in the kitchen preparing supper.

"You're early tonight. That's good. We have business to tend to. Take a quick shower and wait for me in the corner."