Chapter 38

"Tom, dammit, say something!"  Tom just smiled. 

The silence got to her.  He justified to himself that she was the one that started this.  She purchased the bondage rig.  She tried it on.  And she did say it was intended for him first. He had her where he wanted her.  And it drove her crazy. 

Tom leaned in and kissed her.  She recognized the kiss and knew that could only be Tom.  She smelled his cologne.  She relaxed and breathed a sigh.  Tom mounted her chest.  He held his dick in his hand.  Kay anticipated his next move and licked her lips.

"Bring it baby." She told Tom.

She had only sucked him a few times with him on top and it was in the sixty nine position before.  She could tell he faced her, even though she was blindfolded. Tom had his hands above her elbows and his drooling cock near her mouth.  She could smell his musk, his manly pheromone emanating from him. She knew his desire was growing too. 

Tom inched his cock closer.  Holding it in his hand he guided it to Kay's lips.  Kay felt the tip touch.  Tom held it there, precum leaking out.  Kay stuck her tongue out and licked it.  Tasted him.  Tom pressed against her mouth.  Kay wrapped her lips around the engorged head and sucked.  Tom inched further in.  Kay accepted his cock.  She lifted her head into him and took more in.  Tom pushed more cock in her mouth.  Kay sucked and let her head fall back to the bed.  Tom pulled out.

"All of it this time." She told Tom. 

Tom put his huge dick back in her mouth and slowly pushed it in.  Kay opened her throat and took it all.  Tom had control.  He pulled it back to just the tip in her mouth.  She moved her head upward to get as much dick as she could.  Tom gently dropped deeper in her mouth, Kay's head relaxed against the bed as he reached the back of her throat and filled her with his rock hard huge cock. 

Kay was near an orgasm already. Tied up and her mouth full of dick was amazing.  Tom began to fuck her mouth, stopping only to let her suck the tip.  She knew what he liked in a blow job.  He took it off her lips to let her speak. 

"Cum in my mouth baby.  I want it all.  Deep." 

Tom didn't need to be talked into it.  She was totally unselfish.  Her pussy was pulsing wetness.  She felt an orgasm whisk over her, she let it loose as Tom got his entire dick in her mouth and to the back of her throat.  Kay hummed on his dick.   Tom moved faster, picked up the pace.  Kay relaxed and let him pump her mouth like a pussy.  She sucked when she could.  She felt his cock harden, she could hear his breath quicken.

Tom decided he wouldn't warn her, he was the dominate and would express it.  He didn't fool Kay.  She knew he was near.  Tom dropped his dick in her throat and held it there.  Kay knew he was going to release this time.  She felt the crown rise, then felt the hot liquid coat her pipe.  She fought back the gag reflex and won.  Tom backed up and let her swallow, suck him dry. The last softer pulses of cum filled her mouth.   Struggling she managed to take it all and get every drop off him. He offered just the tip to her hot lips so she could clean him off.  He was finished.  He rolled off and lay beside her outstretched bound body.

Tom went to the bathroom and wet a towel with warm water.  He returned to wipe Kay's mouth.

"You realize I'm not done with you." Tom said. 

"Well hope not." Kay replied.  "But do I have to stay tied up?" Kay giggled. "I can do so much more without these restraints." Kay declared. 

"You can?" Asked Tom. 

Still blindfolded she didn't hear him leave the room.  He returned with a cup of ice.  Tom took an ice cube and touched it between her breasts.  Kay gasped at the cold against her skin.  She knew right away what it was.  Tom pulled it down her body, stopping just above her cunt. 

"Oh no, I don't think I can take that!" She begged. 

"But you will my dear.  You don't have a choice. I'm in control now." Tom said. 

Kay braced herself.  She liked the dominate Tom.  She had never totally experienced this side of him before, not at this level anyway. There had been hints in the past, but men are naturally dominate most of the time.  This went beyond anything he had done to her before.  And of course, she had never been tied up either.  That, however, was her fault.

Tom slowly moved the ice to the top of her lady folds.  She gasped, drew in a deep breath anticipating his next move.  The ice melted fast against the heat of her body.  Droplets of water ran off her belly and into the sheets under her.  Tom moved slow.  The melted cube half the side he started with.  He placed what was left of the ice on her belly button.  It rested there just fine.  He picked up a fresh cube.  Kay heard the clink of the glass and assumed he had a new frozen water torture cube, and she was about to feel the full effect of it.  Tom didn't give her long to wait.  He gently pulled it across her pussy.  She wanted to scream but the shock of the cold took her breath away.    Under her mask her eyes teared up.  This was pure torture and pleasure mixed together. 

Tom took the ice off her.  He took it to her lips. 

"Had enough?" Tom asked. 

"Yes, don't do that again."  Kay produced a naughty smile. 

Tom knew she was lying.  He put the cube on her lips.  She tasted herself on the ice.  She sucked lightly till there was just water on the ice and none of herself left.  The cube on her belly button had melted and water had drained off both sides of her stomach.  He took the cube and pressed it on the underside of her breasts.  He moved it till it was over a nipple.  He held it there and watched her hold her breath and pull against the restraints.  They couldn't get any tighter.  She heard another clink.  Tom now had two cubes.  He put one on each nipple and held them there. 

"Oh... oh.   Ohh.." Kay exclaimed.  "Damnation!" She hollered. 

Tom laughed wickedly.  He put the cubes back into the glass.  She was more than ready he thought.